By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84

Almost finished working on my metacritic tracking thread. The Wii's list took longer to work out than the PS3, PS4, 360 and X1's combined... so many conflicting sources.

Anyway, once i get this done i can start working on the PSNation template for Gooch

Around the Network
Zekkyou said:

Anyway, once i get this done i can start working on the PSNation template for Gooch

Thanks!

Alt removed - Mod Team

MassiveFart said:
lol at xbox empire thrread saying Tomb Raider is 100% full exclusive, what a bunch of dilusional saps.

It's dangerous for weasels to unleash massive farts when they are on fire.

Ok time to sleep, goodnight gents. It was a good day (not so good for my wallet in 2015 though...)

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Around the Network

For those of you that haven't heard about DayZ, here is a video series from the guy that pretty much made the game famous.

This is the standalone, he also has playthroughs of the mod where there is more equipment and vehicles (even helicopters). Skip to later episodes for more action.

I've put over 1,000 hours into the mod and the standalone over the past two years. It's amazing. Can't wait to play with some of you on PS4.

Can I just say how happy I am that after all the bitching against Sony, no new remaster or anything was announced? There were serious rumors about GoW:A and Beyond but still nothing on that front has been shown.

Also can someonte explain the P.T. stuff to me? Has Sony actually dropped a mini megaton here? A new Silent Hill game, with Hideo Kojima, Guillermo Del Toro and Norman Reedus involved, which is exclusive to PS4? Did I get that right?

DerNebel said:

Can I just say how happy I am that after all the bitching against Sony, no new remaster or anything was announced? There were serious rumors about GoW:A and Beyond but still nothing on that front has been shown.

Also can someonte explain the P.T. stuff to me? Has Sony actually dropped a mini megaton here? A new Silent Hill game, with Hideo Kojima, Guillermo Del Toro and Norman Reedus involved, which is exclusive to PS4? Did I get that right?

Kinda, we don't know if it's PS4 exclusive or not. Yet.

DerNebel said:

Not sure if it's PS4 exclusive. Gotta wait for more information. 

I was happy to see Sony avoid more remasters, of course people were just going to find something else to bitch about. Now instead of a portstation it's an indiestation. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Time to put in at least 2 more hours into TLOU:R

Btw, is anyone playing the online, because i'll be getting to that after the story.