By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
small44 said:
Killdarko said:

I hope for this year E3, they annouce more vita games. The vita needs a game that could boost the sell up a lot. It need a game like GTA. They should think about making another Chinatown War for the Vita or make an HD version of GTA:SA (with online on it.) and also God Of War was a top seller for the PSP, so they sould make a new one for the VIta.

I don't think we will see another God Of War in any Sony consoles

So do you expect them to come on Microsoft's console?

Just kidding, but I do think God Of War IV will come in 2016.

Around the Network
Ucell said:
small44 said:
Killdarko said:

I hope for this year E3, they annouce more vita games. The vita needs a game that could boost the sell up a lot. It need a game like GTA. They should think about making another Chinatown War for the Vita or make an HD version of GTA:SA (with online on it.) and also God Of War was a top seller for the PSP, so they sould make a new one for the VIta.

By looking to  God of War:Asceension sale i think God of war IP is finished they should create a new Beat them all IP

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Borderlands The Pre-Sequel coming out 14th October. I don't think it's going to do very well

small44 said:
Ucell said:
small44 said:
Killdarko said:

By looking to  God of War:Asceension sale i think God of war IP is finished they should create a new Beat them all IP

It was a spin-off which wasn't recieved well and wasn't marketed too well either.

By the same logic you could say that Gears and Gran Turismo are dead as well.

small44 said:

Then i suppose Gears of war is finished too..

Around the Network
celador said:
Borderlands The Pre-Sequel coming out 14th October. I don't think it's going to do very well

After seeing Watch Dogs they should be kicking themselves anyway, not making a next gen version of their game in 2014 is totally stupid (not the first stupid thing Gearbox has done though).... Atlus should take note and give us a Persona 5 version for PS4 as well. :/

Ucell said:
small44 said:
Ucell said:
small44 said:
Killdarko said:

It was a spin-off which wasn't recieved well and wasn't marketed too well either.

I think story is important in God of War unlike tps or racing game since the story is finished they can't do other then spin-off

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Are you guys not watching the MGS5 Konami event?

My predictions for E3 this year:

• Opening PlayStation montage of PS4, Vita, and PS3 games
  • Some sales and PR talk
  • The Order: 1886 on-stage demo
  • Driveclub trailer
  • Release date for The Last of Us Remastered
  • Sony Online Entertainment: Planetside 2 + confirmation of H1Z1 and Everquest Next for PS4
  • PlayStation Now info
  • Morpheus info (not a whole lot, thing is a ways off)
  • Indie showcase (Rime, Rapture, etc.)
  • Notable new PSN game announced (hopefully ThatGameCompany)
  • Notable new Vita game announced from Pixelopus
  • Destiny
  • Few more third parties
  • Uncharted first footage, coming in 2015
  • The Last Guardian re-reveal for PS3/PS4, coming holiday 2014

small44 said:
Ucell said:
small44 said:
Ucell said:
small44 said:
Killdarko said:

I think story is important in God of War unlike tps or racing game since the story is finished they can't do other then spin-off

They don't need to stick to Kratos. They could introduce a brand new protagonist with a brand new primary weapon and base the story on any other mythology and it would sell.