By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
gooch_destroyer said:
SanAndreasX said:

Seems like all the gaming sites are closing these days. :( Hell, I still miss 1UP.

But Polygon and Kotaku are still around ffs.

They manage to get their blogs, articles, reviews onto major news related sites that have high traffic. Polygon is really good at it. Just give a decent game a bad review and people give them alot of attention even if it's not the good kind of attention. 

Around the Network
poklane said:
R.I.P

No, what will happen to the final Bosman?!!! 

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

There is only one true king and its prez. In all honesty googh its just a joke I don't hate ya, sorry if I crossed that line.

I would be a worst king FYI XD

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Everything gucci gooch?

What's with the poll?

GTA V DLC leak, this shit is being taken down on various websites (Reddit, Pastebin, GTAForums) like it's the plague:

• 2 new locations: Palomino and Caligula
  • 14 new weapons
  • 10 super cars and classic cars, 3 bikes, 2 helicopters, 4 planes and 2 new boats.

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
GamechaserBE said:

It happens all the time.  Their is this one rule, no review copy no review or must be a game one of the reviewers really want to play.

Lol "if you don't gimme I won't review it" seems really childish.
And it's not like it's something totally obscure nobody even knows, it's a freaking digimon game!

But it really happens all the time, normally you have a review copy a few days or a week before its release and you have time to beat it and write a good review. If you get a game the same day as everyone else you basically have to speed trough a game to have a review.

Yay

#1 Amb-ass-ador

After finally finishing The Nathan Drake Collection, I can definitely say Uncharted 2 > Uncharted 3 >>> Uncharted 1.

TheGoldenBoy said:
After finally finishing The Nathan Drake Collection, I can definitely say Uncharted 2 > Uncharted 3 >>> Uncharted 1.

Duuuuh.

BraLoD said:
SnakeDrake said:
There is only one true king and its prez. In all honesty googh its just a joke I don't hate ya, sorry if I crossed that line.

I would be a worst king FYI XD

No, don't give up! Googh has to go down! (there is no way he takes this seriously)

By the way, someone vote for swordfish already, dammit, even as a joke pool this is a bit harsh xP

Well you aint doing to bad in the polls your the first runner up.