By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84

Who do you want as the new leader of this thread?
Anyone who will make sure that PS community is the greatess!

Around the Network
BasilZero said:

Anyone else think Ico is a bit boring?

I dont mean super boring like a sports game but boring in comparison to Shadow of the Colossus which was awesome.

I'm guessing I'm near the end of the game - about 5 hours in and got a Mace/spiked club or w/e its called.

Yorda (I think thats her name) is annoying ;(!

therefor its only 5 hours

a good guy with time and a lot of PS4 interest = ) @ poll

(you're fine) This thread is awesome!

ICO > SOTC
I have played ICO like over 20 times since release and I always drop SOTC replays after the first few bosses, it's just not nearly as enchanting. Sotc is still great but for such an action oriented game it needed better controls and performance. Plus, ICO feels like a more natural game. Having those "epic bosses" in sotc felt like Sony pushed Ueda in a more mainstream direction cause money.

Basically ICO is a timeless classic and always will be as it was aware of its limitations and purpose. Sotc already needed improvements after a few years in order to stand the test of time. 

ReimTime said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Oh my fucking god...

PC vs PS4 graphics comparison: The Division http://peekand.co/pc-gaming/the-division-pc-vs-ps4-graphics-comparison/

Driveclub with hardcore mode looks promising. I love the Lamborghini Murcielago but all the driving assist s*** turned on makes too tame for my taste.

I didn't get into the division beta but it looks promising. For those who did, will it be a grind fest like Destiny?

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

Around the Network
BasilZero said:

Anyone else think Ico is a bit boring?

I dont mean super boring like a sports game but boring in comparison to Shadow of the Colossus which was awesome.

I'm guessing I'm near the end of the game - about 5 hours in and got a Mace/spiked club or w/e its called.

Yorda (I think thats her name) is annoying ;(!

I bought the book and the game, enjoyed the book but I think after 3 hours I gave up, was one of those gamest that made me sleepy.

I always wished the PS2 was more powerfull and they could have made Nico..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeBpRiWGdWg

BasilZero said:
GamechaserBE said:

I bought the book and the game, enjoyed the book but I think after 3 hours I gave up, was one of those gamest that made me sleepy.

I always wished the PS2 was more powerfull and they could have made Nico..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeBpRiWGdWg

o.O

Didnt know there was a book.

I'm playing the PS3 version since I never got to play the PS2 version of the game lol.

I am not surprised most people don't know their is a book but it is good one, I like how they expand the story and it all start with a boy who knows he is going to be an offer for something...Books is good in in explaining it. Really recommend it for people who wants to know more about the Universe. At moments it felt like A ghibli movie in a bookformat. if you have time you should give a try.

Roronaa_chan said:

ICO > SOTC
I have played ICO like over 20 times since release and I always drop SOTC replays after the first few bosses, it's just not nearly as enchanting. Sotc is still great but for such an action oriented game it needed better controls and performance. Plus, ICO feels like a more natural game. Having those "epic bosses" in sotc felt like Sony pushed Ueda in a more mainstream direction cause money.

Basically ICO is a timeless classic and always will be as it was aware of its limitations and purpose. Sotc already needed improvements after a few years in order to stand the test of time. 

the PS2 version actually has better controlls, its maybe dueto to the Remaster

a question: why no digimon story reviews by IGN, gametrailers or GameSpot ? that sucks, because its really the best digimon game ever. the story is sooo great, its a real jrpg-story with characters!! the SMT/Persona-Look is great, the training with all the digi-monster is fun. i understand IGN not.. or maybe the review is coming later ?

its the best chance for more digimon-games in the future and the big magazines write no review? i'm sad, really. i hope, the reviews are coming later... (on amazon.com/de and meta has the game 4,5 stars and 9,1 / points by the player - but IGN reviews ect are important too). maybe someone here know, why... ?

i wish you all a great week = )

Ruler said:
Roronaa_chan said:

ICO > SOTC

the PS2 version actually has better controlls, its maybe dueto to the Remaster

I played the ps2 version

Come on, Ueda fanboy here. Imported NA and then bought the late-released PAL version again