By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
ReimTime said:
Yay

sounds great! cant wait to try this. the more i watch of this game the more it interests me. it seems to have a very deep single player mode as well, so that seems awesome and is making me interested in the game

Around the Network

and wtf is up with that poll? is another PS Nation thread gonna close?

bananaking21 said:

Why?  Has someone exceeded the 3-quote tree limit?

bananaking21 said:
ReimTime said:
Yay

sounds great! cant wait to try this. the more i watch of this game the more it interests me. it seems to have a very deep single player mode as well, so that seems awesome and is making me interested in the game

I'll be comparing it to Destiny directly in all aspects. It will be interesting to see how the campaigns stack up

mornelithe said:
bananaking21 said:

Why?  Has someone exceeded the 3-quote tree limit?

Huehuehuehue

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Pre-ordered Hitman Intro pack in order to access the beta this weekend
They only withdraw the funds at launch date (next month) so easy to cancel if I so desire

I think it doesn't work in NA because they withdraw the funds immediately? That's what I read anyway. But EUers can do what I did

Around the Network

wooooooooo

So any news of new ps2 games launches on PS4? It felt the year started good but now almost a month without any release? Also annoyed by the sales being 2 weeks =p. I love to look forward to new sales every week... pity =p. Just GTA and GOW III then.

poklane said:
wooooooooo

Finally.

BraLoD said:
GamechaserBE said:
So any news of new ps2 games launches on PS4? It felt the year started good but now almost a month without any release? Also annoyed by the sales being 2 weeks =p. I love to look forward to new sales every week... pity =p. Just GTA and GOW III then.

I'm pretty sure there is some new games that went on sales since yesterday, together with the ones that remained from last week.

Yup US.  In Europe I just think it is GOW III and GTA V as extra sales.

*waits for Valentines Day Flash sale for lonely bastards like me.*