By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
Roronaa_chan said:
I'm playing Bloodborne
Yeah
At shadow of yarnham fight

best of luck my friend!  

A Lot of people say that fight is super hard, but I personally don't find it all that difficult . Of my dozen or so playthroughs, only two or three of them required more than 2 attempts at it.  (Most of the time I beat them first try.)  

And don't neglect the chalice dungeons.  Lots of awesome stiff there, and it greatly extends the game while also giving you a whole different experience. 

Like, the main game itself is a metroidvania styled over world with some side worlds (such as the Nightmare of Mensis, Nightmare Frontier, Forsaken Castle Cainhurst, etc, the rest is all one big overworld), but the chalice Dungeons are Linear-not linear maze like levels with hidden items and bosses at the end. 

Each Chalice Dungeon is 2-5 'layers'.  Each layer is a little maze with a boss at the end. there are like 20 pre-made chalice dungeons as well as the ability to make Random Dungeons.  

Totally awesome. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network

hmm

ugh would love to jump on it :s.

BraLoD said:
ReimTime said:
BraLoD said:

I'm about to platinum Red Dead Redemption but I can't get enough people online to join my posse.
Have been working on that completely messed up online trophies all over last week and on top of that I have to get this damn last trophy that depend on other people alone... dammit.

There is anyone with RDR there willing to help me sometime? I need to form a 8 players posse, keep getting 6 or 7 at most so even one person could already help.

Well I could technically do it but my PS3 is unhooked and sitting in my closet. On top of that I don't want to interrupt any Naruto time I have (AKA time at hom elol)

So you are saying Brolad is not worth it, got it.

#1 Amb-ass-ador

gooch_destroyer said:
Roronaa_chan said:
I'm playing Bloodborne
Yeah
At shadow of yarnham fight

They're kinda easy.

They were..downed in 1st try

Now at Rom, got it down to like 15% on 1st go but got stuck between two minions

I'll try again later

US: Square enix sale going on on PSN...Everything on sale except FFVII on PS4. Also a few other games like Disgaea, hope europe get new sales and not just the uncharted collection sales.

Around the Network

Anyone else gonna pick up Arslan: The warriors of legend on the 9th?

Aeolus451 said:

Nope. But I watched some of the anime tho.

gooch_destroyer said:
Aeolus451 said:

Never seen the anime but I'll get the game.  It's an interesting take on that genre.

BraLoD said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Aeolus451 said:

He didn't asked who watched the anime, he asked who would pick up the game.

I didn't watched the anime.

Will not pick up the game either, I still have One Piece warriors 3 but because I don't want to spoil the anime with the game I am still catching up some episodes...

BasilZero said:
GamechaserBE said:

I didn't watched the anime.

Will not pick up the game either, I still have One Piece warriors 3 but because I don't want to spoil the anime with the game I am still catching up some episodes...

What ep are you on One piece?

I think the anime has fully caught up to the game since if I remember right - Dressrosa arc should be last arc in the game's storyline and Dressrosa arc pretty much ended in the last episode or will be ending in the upcoming one.

650, so 70 episodes behind....But I know half of the dressrosa arc in the game is made up...They were almost finished with the game at the end of 2014 and the dressrosa manga/anime was certainly not finished...If they based it on the anime I must be getting very close, I am now watching episodes released around summer 2014 ...