By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
M.U.G.E.N said:
Dropping by to wish the rest of you PS bros and sistas a Happy New Year! Got myself a PS4 too recently so there's that.

I hope for a year of no delays, especially for Horizon, and also a God of War reveal!

About time!

Happy new year folks

Around the Network

Happy New Year! 2016 is gonna be suuuuuuuper good for us!

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Happy New Year!!!

Go PS4!!!!!! Lest hope this year Sony can actually put up a decent fight against the juggernaut known as the XB1.

I heard the underdog ps4 is actually getting a couple of good games next year finally. Even though xb1 will destroy again this year with another halo, another forza, another gears, but that's why Xbox is winning this console war :)

gooch_destroyer said:
Happy New Year!!!

You too!

Around the Network

Happy new year may we all survive being broke this year.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Great video showing the more smaller and lesser knownish PS4 games this year (with commentary)

View on YouTube

Chevinator123 said:

Great video showing the more smaller and lesser knownish PS4 games this year (with commentary)

View on YouTube

Nioh, Gravity rush 2 and Nier Automata look like my kind of games. I'll probably get gravity rush whenever that releases.

Nioh is the successor to Onimusha and Genji that I'll never have with those franchises being dead, so I'm very much looking forward to the game. It's one of my most anticipated for 2016. Nier Automata also looks great.

Buddy Bump

Tifa got MOVES!