By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84

Hey guys, now that update 3.00 is out I created a PS Community on PSN so feel free to come join. I am going to invite any VGC user on my friends list so just ignore if you don't want in.
Cheers!

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Around the Network

As usual, people are bitching about indies.

BraLoD said:
ReimTime said:
Hey guys, now that update 3.00 is out I created a PS Community on PSN so feel free to come join. I am going to invite any VGC user on my friends list so just ignore if you don't want in.
Cheers!

PS4 only? No BraLoDs invited.

I invited you anyway ¯_(ツ)_/¯

#1 Amb-ass-ador

I highly recommend SOMA for any survival-horror fans out there. It's a little more focused on story than puzzles, but it's pretty great. One of the most atmospheric games I've played in a long time.

http://www.vgchartz.com/article/261218/soma-ps4/

BraLoD said:
ReimTime said:

I invited you anyway ¯_(ツ)_/¯

But will it work with my PS3?

I doubt it. I invited you because you are there in spirit

Oh they updated the PS App so maybe it is possible to take place in it using that?

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
ReimTime said:

I doubt it. I invited you because you are there in spirit

Oh they updated the PS App so maybe it is possible to take place in it using that?

So you invited me only to tease me!

I don't have a clue of what are you talking about, really
It's a PS3 app? Or a PC app? (if it's mobile forget it :P)

The mobile app you goose

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Veknoid_Outcast said:
I highly recommend SOMA for any survival-horror fans out there. It's a little more focused on story than puzzles, but it's pretty great. One of the most atmospheric games I've played in a long time.

http://www.vgchartz.com/article/261218/soma-ps4/

Definitely want the game somewhere down the line, but I was surprised at how high the launch price was

^ well they can't say no now; cheers buddy

#1 Amb-ass-ador

ReimTime said:
Cheers!

Well, I saw the group and I jumped in. If you see some fool called jones_md with a Ratchet Deadlocked avatar, that is me.

If anyone joins the PSN community I recommend turning off notifications for communities first because they get annoying and 99% of the time they are ghost notifications

#1 Amb-ass-ador