By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
Versus_Evil said:
Just watched NXG hands on/tech analysis of the new AC from EGX2015, looks like one to heavily avoid guys!

Not surpriased. 

Around the Network

gooch_destroyer said:

PV02?

DerNebel said:
gooch_destroyer said:

PV02?

Yup. It's on that DVD.

BraLoD said:
gooch_destroyer said:

Yup. It's on that DVD.

Are you going to stealth upload it so I can finally see it?

You haven't? Well after PV03 it's a weird thing to go back to anyway, it shares a lot of footage with PV01 and I think some with PV03 too.

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
DerNebel said:

You haven't? Well after PV03 it's a weird thing to go back to anyway, it shares a lot of footage with PV01 and I think some with PV03 too.

I remember when it got out I tried to watch with a link someone posted here but it won't open on my phone.
Then after I went to Youtube and it's not there, tried to google it and found some sites that were supposed to have it to just don't open as well, than I stopped going after it.

Yeah, Atlus was pretty anal about that staying online, I got it on my harddrive for that reason.

BraLoD said:
DerNebel said:

Yeah, Atlus was pretty anal about that staying online, I got it on my harddrive for that reason.

The blue haired dude was revealed there, right? I just saw him with the last trailer from TGS.

Yeah that was in that trailer.

Versus_Evil said:
So update 3.00 tomorrow and I'm extremely dissapointed, no notification when friends come online, no folders or ways to manage your content other than the library, which is a mess, no option for discover messages to be knocked of, no PSN ID name change amongst other thing., Sony have been extremely fucking lazy this gen. I kinda wish the PS4 wasn't doing so well, maybe then they would try harder.

Amen! These things need to be implemented

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Versus_Evil said:
So update 3.00 tomorrow and I'm extremely dissapointed, no notification when friends come online, no folders or ways to manage your content other than the library, which is a mess, no option for discover messages to be knocked of, no PSN ID name change amongst other thing., Sony have been extremely fucking lazy this gen. I kinda wish the PS4 wasn't doing so well, maybe then they would try harder.

Sony has always been lazy and slow with hardware updates.

Versus_Evil said:

We didn't get most of that on the ps3 either. Something that I still wish they would do with the ps3 is make it easier to go through your download history.Yesterday I wanted to put a game on a second ps3. I went right to the game in the store itself but it only let me download the demo. Within the game I wasn't able to click anything that would unlock the full game and the purchase button said it wasn't avaliable. So I had to find the one game in my list of downloads. Thankfully I had the date so I could know if I had to keep scrolling or if I went to far. Though most things loaded very slowly. I think I might have given up if I had to look through all 1003 items on the download list.