By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
BraLoD said:
Ali_16x said:

If it's coming out in 2016, there is absolutely no way that they would announced it 4-5 months before release. If not at Paris, then definitely PSX.

GT6 was announced May 2013 and released December that same year.

Sure but is 8 months, I think if they are going to release it, it would definitely be around November. I don't see a December release happening again.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

Around the Network
Ali_16x said:
TheGoldenBoy said:

E3 2016 seems like the event we'll most likely see GT7. Maybe they'll pull a Fallout 4 and give us a release date as well.

If it's coming out in 2016, there is absolutely no way that they would announced it 4-5 months before release. If not at Paris, then definitely PSX.

I don't see why they can't. It's not like GT7 needs a long marketing campaign, similar to Fallout 4. They would definitely show it at least 3 major events (E3, Gamescom & TGS) before its release in probably late November. Seems like more than enough of time to showcase the game.

Then again, I wouldn't be a bit surprised if they did show it at PSX.

Edit: I just think that the next God of War is going to be revealed at PSX and I have a hard time believing they could possibly reveal both God of War and Gran Turismo 7 at PSX.

BraLoD said:
TheGoldenBoy said:
Ali_16x said:

I don't see why they can't. It's not like GT7 needs a long marketing campaign, similar to Fallout 4. They would definitely show it at least 3 major events (E3, Gamescom & TGS) before its release in probably late November. Seems like more than enough of time to showcase the game.

Then again, I wouldn't be a bit surprised if they did show it at PSX.

I really don't see them showing GT7 at PSX.
It just doesn't feel like the place to show it, specially if they are to show God of War 4.

Yeah I edited that in but you replied too fast

gooch_destroyer said:
I finally beat Tearaway: Unfolded. Great game but it's was too long for it's own good.

You gooched if you played the vita version its shorter.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Ali_16x said:
TheGoldenBoy said:

E3 2016 seems like the event we'll most likely see GT7. Maybe they'll pull a Fallout 4 and give us a release date as well.

Yes they would and yes they are going to.

Around the Network
Versus_Evil said:
Ive hit a small milestone today! Comment number 2000, I'm surprised I've managed to stay so long. It's been erm,, fun? Maybe.

SnakeDrake said:
gooch_destroyer said:
I finally beat Tearaway: Unfolded. Great game but it's was too long for it's own good.

You gooched if you played the vita version its shorter.

I have that one too.

Versus_Evil said:
DerNebel said:

Omg lol that pic is so patronising XD

No, we're just all really proud of you, lol.

(Also it's Evangelion so it's awesome)

DerNebel said:
Versus_Evil said:
DerNebel said:

Omg lol that pic is so patronising XD

Not as awesome as Cowboy Bebop. ;)

(I met the director, got his autograph, and shook his hand.)

gooch_destroyer said:
DerNebel said:

Not as awesome as Cowboy Bebop. ;)

(I met the director, got his autograph, and shook his hand.)

Both are 90s classics and very different in what they are trying to achieve, but I really like both and think any self respecting anime fan should at least check them out. :D

(I met noone, got nobody's autograph and have to shake my own hand.)