By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
TheGoldenBoy said:
SnakeDrake said:
TheGoldenBoy said:
I doubt we'll get to play as Drake in the DLC. It'll be interesting to see who we do play with if I'm right.

Didn't they try to do an Ellina SLC for uncharted 2 or 3 then decided to strap it.

No idea. I've actually never played the mainline Uncharted games before.

If it wasn't for your cute avatar I wouldn't consider you a part of this nation and less then human.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network
SnakeDrake said:
TheGoldenBoy said:
SnakeDrake said:

Didn't they try to do an Ellina SLC for uncharted 2 or 3 then decided to strap it.

If it wasn't for your cute avatar I wouldn't consider you a part of this nation and less then human.

LOL I was poor growing up so I pretty much missed every big Sony franchise even though I've own every Playstation console.

I played Golden Abyss though and I loved that so I'm excited that I'll at least get to play the main games because of the collection before Uncharted 4 releases.

TheGoldenBoy said:
SnakeDrake said:
TheGoldenBoy said:
SnakeDrake said:

LOL I was poor growing up so I pretty much missed every big Sony franchise even though I've own every Playstation console.

I played Golden Abyss though and I loved that so I'm excited that I'll at least get to play the main games because of the collection before Uncharted 4 releases.

Lol as much as I liked Golden Abyss and my vita its the weakest in the series even though its still a good game. So you'll enjoy the collection too bad you missed out on uc2 mp.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

The Vita version is the weakest if you try to compare an experience crafted to the Vita to an experience crafted for the PS3. It's actually an amazing little title though otherwise. Admittedly, I haven't beaten it 50 billion times like I did with Uncharted 2, but it still stands as the only and best mobile, true Uncharted experience that we'll probably ever get.

As someone who grew up poor though, I know that struggle. I only ended up getting to experience Uncharted 2 because of a seriously lucky choice on the rare occurrence that I actually had a chance to get a new game. I didn't end up playing Uncharted and Uncharted 3 until I started going to college. Now that I'm 21 and have my own budget though (which is both frightening and fantastic), I'm happy that I'll be able to grab the first three Uncharted games, set up for their best appearance yet on the improved PS4 hardware.

Also, Uncharted 4 is going to be incredible. I can tell now. That is such a day one purchase for me, it's insane considering how careful I usually am to only buy games I've researched pretty thoroughly post release.

Got my 10% off code for buying two games in PLAY promotion (Journey and Rapture).
But it's valid only this month, and I have no need for it (doesn't work for preorders).
Does anybody know if I can gift it to somebody else or it is strictly tied to the account?

Around the Network
Versus_Evil said:
Burek said:
Got my 10% off code for buying two games in PLAY promotion (Journey and Rapture).
But it's valid only this month, and I have no need for it (doesn't work for preorders).
Does anybody know if I can gift it to somebody else or it is strictly tied to the account?

I would think you could be able to give it to someone. If you've been sent it through email them I'm 99.9% sure you can just give it away.

I guess I'll give it a try.

(note: my plan is not to give it away, I would just use it on a new account so I can sell the game once I'm done with it)

BraLoD said:
Pretty funny thread about GT6 sales that one that was just locked.

The ususal suspects? 

Link?

BraLoD said:
Here: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=207664

Backfired. 

gooch_destroyer said:
BraLoD said:
Here: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=207664

Backfired. 

Ayyy lmao

Roronaa_chan said:
gooch_destroyer said: