By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
Versus_Evil said:
BraLoD said:

Limbo is a nice game.

And dat download speed.

One of my faves, I've played it on so many consoles.

Lol I still haven't played the game yet and I know I should have by now.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

Around the Network

Not sure about US pricing, but the Driveclub PS+ Edition Upgrade is now only €14.99/£11.99 in Europe and the Season Pass is only €12.99/£9.99! You can get both if you're a PS+ member for €19.99/£15.99!

Versus_Evil said:
poklane said:

Not sure about US pricing, but the Driveclub PS+ Edition Upgrade is now only €14.99/£11.99 in Europe and the Season Pass is only €12.99/£9.99! You can get both if you're a PS+ member for €19.99/£15.99!

As someone whos got the Plat let me say, thats a hell of alot of content for a really good price, i highly advise anyone on the fence to get it now!

How does that compare to the disk game? I'm persuming a physical copy still requires the season pass right?

Versus_Evil said:
WoodenPints said:

How does that compare to the disk game? I'm persuming a physical copy still requires the season pass right?

PS+ Edition Upgrade  and the disk game are the same, the Ps+ Edition (the non upgrade version) is the gimped version. Yeah, theres no version of the Disk game that comes with the season pass as far as im aware, so you would have to buy it seperatly, meaning this deal is fantastic.

Yea thought thats what it was, Does seem a great deal indeed and I was recently trhinking of grabbing the physical copy so definatly going to grab this over the weekend :)

Versus_Evil said:
So i just cancelled Uncharted Collection and Tearaway Unfolded, i just don't get excited for re releases anymore :/ wonder how many people here feel the same?

I thought you were really looking forward to Tearaway? 

I don't feel the same way about remasters as you do, no. Even with all tbe new games coming out, I still can't wait for the Uncharted Collection. 

Around the Network

The only reason I'm not interested in Tearaway is because the Vita game didn't really resonate with me. It wasn't bad; it just wasn't for me. Not that the PS4 release is the same game. They had to rebuild a lot of it to work with the PS4 controls, and added more content. It's somewhere between a remake and a remaster in that they couldn't simply remaster and call it a day. The Nathan Drake Collection is calling my name though. I want it. So much.

Versus_Evil said:
So i just cancelled Uncharted Collection and Tearaway Unfolded, i just don't get excited for re releases anymore :/ wonder how many people here feel the same?

Tearaway is much more than just a release, so I'm still very excited to see the changes and new content. It's a day one but for me

Uncharted I'll get eventually but only when the mood really hits me to play then again. Maybe in 6 months before the 4th I'll want to play through them all again, for cheaper as well

Wonktonodi said:
Versus_Evil said:

Tearaway is much more than just a release, so I'm still very excited to see the changes and new content. It's a day one but for me

Uncharted I'll get eventually but only when the mood really hits me to play then again. Maybe in 6 months before the 4th I'll want to play through them all again, for cheaper as well

I had an xbox 360 last gen. So I'm looking foward to playing all those re releases, specially Uncharted Collection.  

Versus_Evil said:

Since I already said earlier in the thread that I missed every big game of 7th gen, I'm fine with all these remasters. Can't wait to play The Nathan Drake Collection.

Naughty Dog Hires The Order: 1886 Environment and Lighting Artists for Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End

Naughty Dog has entered the final phase of development of Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End, and since the release date on March 18th isn’t so far away, they hired new talent to help. Given that we’re talking about graphics, they went to find it among some of the best in the field.

The house of Uncharted recently hired David Budlong and Huan Tran, who worked respectively as an Environment Artist and Lighting Artist on The Order: 1886

Budlong was the primary environment modeler for several levels of Ready at Dawn’s beautiful game. Tran took care of the in-engine lighting of environments, characters and cinematics, including the Whitechapel Hospital, which featured some absolutely masterful lighting, creating an eerie and really creepy atmosphere.

[Source]