By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
TheGoldenBoy said:

Considering the fact that Sony doesn't have a conference, they sure have a lot of booth space for Gamecom.

Of course they will, they are just way too big in germany to not show up. They also create a lot of interest in these events, I can say about myself that I'm currently extremely uninterested in Gamescom, even though it's only a week away and I know that FFXV will be there...I'm just "meh" on it currently, but maybe that's because it's right around the time where I have to start work on my graduation paper. Lol

I'll probably still catch MS' conference but if they are mostly showing gameplay of already announced games then I'm not expecting to be too blown away (aside from Scalebound probably), E3 this year and the conferences last year looked like MS can't make an exciting gameplay demonstration for a conference if their life depends on it, but maybe they'll prove me wrong.

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
SnakeDrake said:

Yeah this game focus a lot on perpetrations before combat but the thing is money is so hard to get I made a mistake of buying them stupid cards for my deck before I realize it was a stupid thing to do. I was so happy when I found a courtyard of dead soldiers so I can loot the hell of it. The great witcher looting a bunch of falling soldiers to fulfill his contract lol.

lol dude, go on treasure hunts and scavenger hunts. loot chest and sell the swords and armor you find (unless its better than yours). if you have a lot of loot from monsters like nekkers or drawners, which are easy to come by, go sell them to a herbalist, you can get big bucks for them. DO NOT sell your trophies, they dont make much money. 

if you reached No Mans Land go to the ? marks around the world, you can find a lot of hidden treasures, scavenger hunts (some even have interesting background stories) and protected treasures. loot and sell. i have over 20K in money, and dont think that i am cheap and dont spend. i can on spending sprees sometimes and spend thousands.

contracts are also a good way to make money, since it can get you a few hundred bucks per contract, but the best way is to sell armor and weapons in big cities where the black smiths and armors pay big bucks. 

I'm still in the very earily stage of the game but killing that giffen gave me a satisfaction like killing a boss in a souls game which is really rare in other games.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

SnakeDrake said:
bananaking21 said:

lol dude, go on treasure hunts and scavenger hunts. loot chest and sell the swords and armor you find (unless its better than yours). if you have a lot of loot from monsters like nekkers or drawners, which are easy to come by, go sell them to a herbalist, you can get big bucks for them. DO NOT sell your trophies, they dont make much money. 

if you reached No Mans Land go to the ? marks around the world, you can find a lot of hidden treasures, scavenger hunts (some even have interesting background stories) and protected treasures. loot and sell. i have over 20K in money, and dont think that i am cheap and dont spend. i can on spending sprees sometimes and spend thousands.

contracts are also a good way to make money, since it can get you a few hundred bucks per contract, but the best way is to sell armor and weapons in big cities where the black smiths and armors pay big bucks. 

I'm still in the very earily stage of the game but killing that giffen gave me a satisfaction like killing a boss in a souls game which is really rare in other games.

yeah money is always gonna be tight then. you wont get large sums of money in white orchard, because the map is really small and there are little things to do. looting and selling things off of dead enemies is the best you can do then. when you go to no mans land its a MUCH bigger map with LOTS of things to do. and once you start doing so money can start pouring in if you play the game like i told you and have some patients some times. 

boss fights can be hard, specially if they are above your level. but sometimes they will be pretty easy, it will range. though there are SO many monsters and its really fun. 

have you done the lady by the well contract? 

So how much would PS4 sell in Japan in 2016 if both FF XV and DQXI are out that year?

Roronaa_chan said:
So how much would PS4 sell in Japan in 2016 if both FF XV and DQXI are out that year?

Shit load ps3 sold like 200k the week fxiii was released and you might as well consider any next gen multiplat as an exclusive looking at how the Xbox one is doing over there.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network
TheGoldenBoy said:

Considering the fact that Sony doesn't have a conference, they sure have a lot of booth space for Gamecom.

Of course, just think of all those indies they have to show off

Versus_Evil said:
So right now you can get a ps4 bundle for £289 in the UK from shopto.

White or black 500GB
2 free games, choice out of LBP3 GOW3, TESO, Driveclub, The Order.
3 months of Ps+

GO GO GO! When stocks last!!

You can also add pre orders such as MGS 5 steel book for £26.86 or Fifa 16 for £29.86 with this order, Its really good deal. Also make sure to throw the Witcher 3 in for £24.85 :P

Versus_Evil said:
WoodenPints said:

You can also add pre orders such as MGS 5 steel book for £26.86 or Fifa 16 for £29.86 with this order, Its really good deal. Also make sure to throw the Witcher 3 in for £24.85 :P

One of the best deals I've seen and if I hadn't picked up a White Bloodborne bundle just last week, id be all over it.

damn lol the pain of buying a console then an amazing deal comes along :(

Sigh.... http://www.engadget.com/2015/07/27/hori-tactical-assault-commander-4/

The last thing I need on PS4 is mouse + keyboard for Shooters. Developers better be able to turn this shit completely off.

BraLoD said:

Where is the Square?

It's on the mouse.

Meh I don't think things like these should exist, although it's not going to be as good as using an actual mouse right? The game will recognize it as an analogue stick, it will probably be pretty weird to use.