By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
Roronaa_chan said:
Teeqoz said:

Horizon isn't made by the Shadow Falls team. I actually think it's the same team that made KZ2

That is correct

Though SF is better than KZ2 *cough*

Roronaa chan are you OK. Your not thinking straight.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network
Ali_16x said:
TheGoldenBoy said:
Apparently Sqaure is doing its DQ livestream on NicoNico and YouTube. Does anyone know if it's common to do a YouTube livestream as well?

Anyways I really hope it's a DQXI reveal.

They've already said it's going to be a mainline DQ game, so it's DQXI.

Have they? I must have missed that . . .

TheGoldenBoy said:
Apparently Sqaure is doing its DQ livestream on NicoNico and YouTube. Does anyone know if it's common to do a YouTube livestream as well?

Nope, not normal, usually they stick with NicoNico, but that's great for us since a youtube stream will be much less of a pain to be able to watch. Do we have a time?

SnakeDrake said:
Witcher 3 on the hardest difficulty is hard mainly because this is my first switcher game I died alot.

i started it on the second highest difficulty, i am at skellige and decided to raise it to the highest difficulty. after understanding pretty much all there is to alchemy, upgrading and making bombs, arrows and such, i used to beat contracts way to easily for my taste. so i started to take contracts that were much higher for my level. but yeah, i still needed a better challenge, so yeah, i raised the difficulty lol.

Teeqoz said:
AG80 said:

Uncharted 4. I would have been more excited for Horizon had it been developed by Naughty Dog or Santa Monica Studio. I'm not really that excited for it, with Guerilla's last game being an absolute bomb and the game before that being somewhat disappointing. Killzone 2 is the only good one they've made.

Horizon isn't made by the Shadow Falls team. I actually think it's the same team that made KZ2, since it has been in development for like 5 years, and KZ2 released in 2009, which was 6 years ago. Some time inbetween to come up with the idea etc. it kinda makes sense.

actually, GG games arent a full 2 team studio. they made KZ3, then made KZ3, after KZ3 they started making SF and Horizon, at the same time. a small core team started with horizon, while most of the team went on with Killzone Shadow Fall. after the main team finished with Killzone Shadow Fall they went on and started working on Horizon. so the KZ2 made both Horizon and KZ shadow fall. 

Around the Network
DerNebel said:
TheGoldenBoy said:

Nope, not normal, usually they stick with NicoNico, but that's great for us since a youtube stream will be much less of a pain to be able to watch. Do we have a time?

On July 28th, between 5PM and 6:30PM Japan Time. So in exactly 24 hours. Also, I put the YouTube livestream below.

View on YouTube

bananaking21 said:
SnakeDrake said:
Witcher 3 on the hardest difficulty is hard mainly because this is my first switcher game I died alot.

i started it on the second highest difficulty, i am at skellige and decided to raise it to the highest difficulty. after understanding pretty much all there is to alchemy, upgrading and making bombs, arrows and such, i used to beat contracts way to easily for my taste. so i started to take contracts that were much higher for my level. but yeah, i still needed a better challenge, so yeah, i raised the difficulty lol.

Yeah this game focus a lot on perpetrations before combat but the thing is money is so hard to get I made a mistake of buying them stupid cards for my deck before I realize it was a stupid thing to do. I was so happy when I found a courtyard of dead soldiers so I can loot the hell of it. The great witcher looting a bunch of falling soldiers to fulfill his contract lol.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

SnakeDrake said:
bananaking21 said:

Yeah this game focus a lot on perpetrations before combat but the thing is money is so hard to get I made a mistake of buying them stupid cards for my deck before I realize it was a stupid thing to do. I was so happy when I found a courtyard of dead soldiers so I can loot the hell of it. The great witcher looting a bunch of falling soldiers to fulfill his contract lol.

That's weird. I didn't have a problem with money when I was playing and I bought every Gwent card I could find. 

Considering the fact that Sony doesn't have a conference, they sure have a lot of booth space for Gamecom.

SnakeDrake said:
bananaking21 said:

lol dude, go on treasure hunts and scavenger hunts. loot chest and sell the swords and armor you find (unless its better than yours). if you have a lot of loot from monsters like nekkers or drawners, which are easy to come by, go sell them to a herbalist, you can get big bucks for them. DO NOT sell your trophies, they dont make much money. 

if you reached No Mans Land go to the ? marks around the world, you can find a lot of hidden treasures, scavenger hunts (some even have interesting background stories) and protected treasures. loot and sell. i have over 20K in money, and dont think that i am cheap and dont spend. i can on spending sprees sometimes and spend thousands.

contracts are also a good way to make money, since it can get you a few hundred bucks per contract, but the best way is to sell armor and weapons in big cities where the black smiths and armors pay big bucks.