By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84

So Kelzus and I have been doing pretty well in TLOUR MP; would anyone else like to join us? A team of 4 with party chat would be a blast!

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Around the Network

Dragon Quest XI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully a full trailer will be up soon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqXc_L5kh4U&feature=youtu.be

DQ Builders gameplay. This could be massive in Japan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZoBiIMNNLs

DQXI gameplay

So does anyone know of any hurdles when deactivating a PS4 through costumer support?
I was thinking of using a US account (that'd need to be activated as primary to access on my EU acc) to get some US stuff and play it on EU account
My main concern is the ps4 goig haywire without having a chance to deactivate the account. I know you have to call support to deactivate, and I don't know how hard they make the process, specially with this kind of regional stuff.

Around the Network
Versus_Evil said:
Kelzus said:

How'd that happen? Aren't you a big xbox fan?

omg omg omg MODS he insinuated I'm an xbox fanboy!!!! :3

well I finished last gen on a ps3 (different psnid) and started this gen on Ps4, but then I started talking to my mate again properly after quite some years and he's a massive xbox fanboy so I eventually got a xo around the time of Titanfall (y'all love Titanfall 2!!). I sold my ps4 to my uncle coz I couldn't fund to console but after 10 months and my xo breaking for the second time (just last week) I thought fuck that, ill use my refund to get a ps4 and considering my mate has a ps4 now its not so bad. Gone full circle.

And year I'm a massive xbox fanboy, hell even joined this site for the xbox community. I love all them franchises, my childhood was spent on the original xbox and 360 but at the same time I guess I just don't enjoy it as much as I used to.

So what games you got on PS4?

Versus_Evil said:

omg omg omg MODS he insinuated I'm an xbox fanboy!!!! :3

well I finished last gen on a ps3 (different psnid) and started this gen on Ps4, but then I started talking to my mate again properly after quite some years and he's a massive xbox fanboy so I eventually got a xo around the time of Titanfall (y'all love Titanfall 2!!). I sold my ps4 to my uncle coz I couldn't fund to console but after 10 months and my xo breaking for the second time (just last week) I thought fuck that, ill use my refund to get a ps4 and considering my mate has a ps4 now its not so bad. Gone full circle.

And year I'm a massive xbox fanboy, hell even joined this site for the xbox community. I love all them franchises, my childhood was spent on the original xbox and 360 but at the same time I guess I just don't enjoy it as much as I used to.

:O A rare specimen over here. I don't think i've ever actually seen an original xbox, everyone had a PS2 :P

Well I guess if you find something else that you like it's cool, I myself have flip flopped about from Nintendo to Playstation to PC then to Xbox then to PC then to Playstation etc. just for random reasons, maybe one day it'll just click for you and you'll need an Xbox again :D

I'll add you now sure, wouldn't mind more people for multiplayer stuff, we should start a rocket league tournament or something in here

Versus_Evil said:

You can deactivate your account from your ps4 online.

Yes but not if the PS4 is broken

Versus_Evil said:
AG80 said:

So what games you got on PS4?

Bloodborne

Driveclub

life Is Strange

Minecraft

Journey

Grim Fandango Remastered

Towerfall

Unfinished Swan

Hohokum

Counter Spy

Infamous FL

Fez

Road Not Taken

Surgeon Simulator

Transistor

Ah pretty good list of indies, though I think you should definitely get TLOU R and GOW III R.

Versus_Evil said:
AG80 said:

Ah pretty good list of indies, though I think you should definitely get TLOU R and GOW III R.

In the last couple of years I've found that I enjoy indies alot more than most AAAs, yeah I need to pick up TLOUr again. I was on my 4th plauthrough, still got my save thanks to the cloud. Never been a fan of GOW sadly.

Oh so you already played TLOU? Never mind then, you don't really need it unless you loved that multiplayer :P (I know I did). I guess GOW isn't everyone's taste, especially Xbox fans who don't seem to like hack n slash much.

Oh, btw Infamous SS is way better than FL, much more variety in powers, so in case you like FL, chances are you'll like SS as well.