By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
Zekkyou said:
I think i might start photoshopping kittens onto the covers of PS4 games. It's that kind of day.

Whatever makes you happy man

Around the Network
mornelithe said:
eFKac said:
DerNebel said:
Apparently thuway has been hinting that most of the big guns from Sony aren't coming until next years E3 and that this years line up might be a bit weaker, let's hope he's mistaken and that we'll get some great surprises.

Lol last time, he and Tidux were saying that Sony will have a strong showing at E3. They are clueless.

Or they're doing it purposefully to sow confusion heh.  It'd be real nice if Sony could manage to keep some true shockers under thumb, to actually surprise people at E3 with.

That'd be amazing, I really can't remember the last time something during one of those conference was a real surprise to me and not rumoured or leaked beforehand. I think the closest thing was TLOU, which had an amazing unveiling, but the whole marketing around that game was just top notch.

the-pi-guy said:
Zekkyou said:
the-pi-guy said:

Hey, could someone help me with my E3 thread?

I can o/ Do you need some fancy ass photoshop stuff (with cats)?

Sure.

Alright, what kind of stuff do you need? I'll be heading to bed in a little while (the excitement of cats is too much for me), but i can start getting to work in the morning ^^

gooch_destroyer said:
Thread dead as fuck.

You need to change the title to Dead Nation :P

Zekkyou said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Thread dead as fuck.

You need to change the title to Dead Nation :P

lol okay.

Around the Network
DerNebel said:
mornelithe said:

Or they're doing it purposefully to sow confusion heh.  It'd be real nice if Sony could manage to keep some true shockers under thumb, to actually surprise people at E3 with.

That'd be amazing, I really can't remember the last time something during one of those conference was a real surprise to me and not rumoured or leaked beforehand. I think the closest thing was TLOU, which had an amazing unveiling, but the whole marketing around that game was just top notch.

I'm really beginning to get annoyed with how much is revealed/leaked pre-show these days.  The worst is how detailed articles/thread titles are, so even if you want to skip over it, you see the info anyway.  Reclaiming some secrecy over their show line-ups would be fine by me.

looking forward to those photoshop cats

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
the-pi-guy said:
Zekkyou said:

Alright, what kind of stuff do you need? I'll be heading to bed in a little while (the excitement of cats is too much for me), but i can start getting to work in the morning ^^

I'm not entirely sure.  

Newer games, possibly with cats photoshopped into them.  

I could do stuff like create a banner, stylize pics of rumored games we might get to see, cats, that kind of thing ^^

mornelithe said:
DerNebel said:

I'm really beginning to get annoyed with how much is revealed/leaked pre-show these days.  The worst is how detailed articles/thread titles are, so even if you want to skip over it, you see the info anyway.  Reclaiming some secrecy over their show line-ups would be fine by me.

Yeah, the whole insider/leaker thing was fun for a while, but it's getting really annoying after some time, takes out so much excitement out of the conferences.

the-pi-guy said:
Zekkyou said:

I could do stuff like create a banner, stylize pics of rumored games we might get to see, cats, that kind of thing ^^

That would be amazing.   

Aright, i'll get to work on it in the morning :) Right now i need to put this cats head on Delsin before bed.