By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
DerNebel said:
Apparently thuway has been hinting that most of the big guns from Sony aren't coming until next years E3 and that this years line up might be a bit weaker, let's hope he's mistaken and that we'll get some great surprises.

Lol last time, he and Tidux were saying that Sony will have a strong showing at E3. They are clueless.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Around the Network

Starting tomorrow, NA PS+ subscribers can download a 20 hour BF4 trial for PS3
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/05/26/play-battlefield-4-for-free-on-ps3-tomorrow-with-ps-plus/#sf3054398

Also, doesn't the June PS+ Instant Game Collection feature Yearly titles?

And Sony really needs to watch out they don't fuck up E3. Microsoft will obviously bring everything they have, Sony also needs to show a lot. It feels like we're seeing that cocky Sony from the $600 PS3 again.

eFKac said:
DerNebel said:
Apparently thuway has been hinting that most of the big guns from Sony aren't coming until next years E3 and that this years line up might be a bit weaker, let's hope he's mistaken and that we'll get some great surprises.

Lol last time, he and Tidux were saying that Sony will have a strong showing at E3. They are clueless.

Or they're doing it purposefully to sow confusion heh.  It'd be real nice if Sony could manage to keep some true shockers under thumb, to actually surprise people at E3 with.

IO Interactive teasing details about a new Hitman game coming this week. Hopefully it is new gen only.

poklane said:

Starting tomorrow, NA PS+ subscribers can download a 20 hour BF4 trial for PS3
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/05/26/play-battlefield-4-for-free-on-ps3-tomorrow-with-ps-plus/#sf3054398

Also, doesn't the June PS+ Instant Game Collection feature Yearly titles?

And Sony really needs to watch out they don't fuck up E3. Microsoft will obviously bring everything they have, Sony also needs to show a lot.

Yeah I think we may have a shuffle of PS3&Vita yearly titles. I wonder if they will introduce a PS4 game for the year, not counting on it though, as an indie won't cut it imo, and people would start bitching again.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Around the Network
celador said:
DerNebel said:

Really hope that's not the case.  Sony is definitely in danger of losng momentum with the way things are going

Yeah, they're slipping a bit. Even if they don't have many games for 2014 left they should still put up a great E3 show to retain hype, I think at the very least 2 big new retail exclusives need to be shown by them and great showings for The Order and Uncharted are necessary as well.

the-pi-guy said:
Zekkyou said:
We need to kidnap some PS gamers and chain them to this thread.

Do you have any chain I can borrow?  

This do?

I think i might start photoshopping kittens onto the covers of PS4 games. It's that kind of day.

the-pi-guy said:

Hey, could someone help me with my E3 thread?

In what way?

the-pi-guy said:

Hey, could someone help me with my E3 thread?

I can o/ Do you need some fancy ass photoshop stuff (with cats)?