By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQVUXbhsQpM&feature=youtu.be

Batman Arkham Knight UK TV spot.

Around the Network

I was kinda expecting Tearaway to get its release date announced before E3, so this doesn't surprise me. Wouldn't be surprised if we got something about NMS as well, after all it's not supposed to be at the E3 conference (according to that Gamespot dude).

Pretty nice

GoW III Remastered
Tearaway Unfolded
Until Dawn
Dragon Quest Heroes
Tales of Zestiria
Persona 5
Uncharted Collection

Not looking too bad on the exclsuive front, after all the negativity earlier in the year. Personally getting all of these aside from God of War.

I'll probably only get Persona 5 and The Nathan Drake Collection day one. Zestiria is a maybe for day one.

Around the Network
celador said:

GoW III Remastered
Tearaway Unfolded
Until Dawn
Dragon Quest Heroes
Tales of Zestiria
Persona 5
Uncharted Collection

Not looking too bad on the exclsuive front, after all the negativity earlier in the year. Personally getting all of these aside from God of War.

Come on you guys, give GOW some love. GOW III remains one of the best games of last-gen.

GameMasterPC said:
celador said:

GoW III Remastered
Tearaway Unfolded
Until Dawn
Dragon Quest Heroes
Tales of Zestiria
Persona 5
Uncharted Collection

Come on you guys, give GOW some love. GOW III remains one of the best games of last-gen.

It is a great game, but on it's own is not appealing to me. Would get it as part of a collection with the first two, but I don't think we are going to be seeing that.

celador said:
GameMasterPC said:

It is a great game, but on it's own is not appealing to me. Would get it as part of a collection with the first two, but I don't think we are going to be seeing that.

Well yeah sadly Sony messed up with what could have been a multi-million seller :(

But they've got quite a heck of an exclusive lineup this year quantity wise, though few of them appeal to me.

celador said:

That's another one I want to get.

E3! E3! E3! E3! E3! It's so close I can almost smell it.