By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
BraLoD said:
ReimTime said:

Pls rate each one's performance on a scale of 1-10 Gooch

You are too curious Reim, though I heard Smeags is a 9.

I could definitely see that; who did you garner that info from? I heard Slade was a solid 11/10 as well

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
ReimTime said:

I could definitely see that; who did you garner that info from? I heard Slade was a solid 11/10 as well

I'm sorry, I can reveal my source, Kylee likes privacity you know.

Kylee? That's code for something else isn't it......

AHA! I figured out the code by typing into the search bar with my eyes closed! So it was Bell_Cranel that gave you the info!

I bet he used my most best pickup line which I most certainly will not share with you right now.

In case you're wondering it's "ayyy bby wan sum fuk". Now you see how potent it is.

SHIT PLS DONT USE THAT YOU WILL DROWN IN GOOCH

#1 Amb-ass-ador

BraLoD said:
ReimTime said:

Kylee? That's code for something else isn't it......

AHA! I figured out the code by typing into the search bar with my eyes closed! So it was Bell_Cranel that gave you the info!

I bet he used my most best pickup line which I most certainly will not share with you right now.

In case you're wondering it's "ayyy bby wan sum fuk". Now you see how potent it is.

SHIT PLS DONT USE THAT YOU WILL DROWN IN GOOCH

Thanks! Now I may finally pick up some chicks!

Remember to lift with your legs!!

#1 Amb-ass-ador

ReimTime said:

7.8/10

too much water 

if u know what i mean

drdante said:
ReimTime said:

7.8/10

too much water 

if u know what i mean

( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o) ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

Sorry I took so long to reply! I was trying to figure out what that picture in your signature is. Would you mind enlarging it for me please?

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Around the Network
ReimTime said:

Sorry I took so long to reply! I was trying to figure out what that picture in your signature is. Would you mind enlarging it for me please?

EDIT: God damn it....i mistook it as profile picture!!

Yes, my sig is from Sly Cooper Thieves in time

drdante said:
ReimTime said:

EDIT: God damn it....i mistook it as profile picture!!

Yes, my sig is from Sly Cooper Thieves in time

hahahahaha no problem man I just like to poke fun XD The pictures you showed were acutlaly quite cool though!

#1 Amb-ass-ador

ReimTime said:

hahahahaha no problem man I just like to poke fun XD The pictures you showed were acutlaly quite cool though!

Haha you got me!

Btw do you have Vita too?

drdante said:
ReimTime said:

Haha you got me!

Btw do you have Vita too?

Nope I do not! If it ever got an insane price cut I probably would buy it for remote play though (once I get a PS4)

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Scroll to the last post of here.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=203613&page=3