By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84

Called the collection and its lame name. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193877&page=1

I don't get how its the Nathan Drake collection if it doesn't contain all Nathan Drake games.

Around the Network

I like the new look on Fallout 4 its not vomit green anymore hopefully i can get into this one unlike Fallout New Vagas and Skyrim.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

SnakeDrake said:
I like the new look on Fallout 4 its not vomit green anymore hopefully i can get into this one unlike Fallout New Vagas and Skyrim.

Yeah, I did not care for the greyish/green filter that 3 had

Shame about the top right. Hopefully there is a SE.

PS4 crossed 1.5 million in Japan.

Around the Network

Get rid of that Uncharted 4 beta sticker and that is a really cool boxart.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

I wonder why Sony doesn't give the same treatment to God Of War? I mean, God Of War series has sold more than Uncharted series, so it makes more sense to do a God Of War: Kratos Collection on PS4.

SnakeDrake said:

New Vegas has a yellowish tinge which is why I like it more. Fallout 3 was so drab I did not play it all. I loved the games still yet welcome the more colorful look.

the-pi-guy said:

Cover is a bit meh, but I'll probably get it.  
What's wrong with the top right?  

Just the beta sticker stands out, ruins it a bit for me. Diablo 3 and Wolfenstein did similar. I know it is a really small thing, I would just prefer they put it on the back.

It says Single Player Campaigns for all three games on the box but no mention of multiplayer?

#1 Amb-ass-ador