By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - USA Pre-Orders, 26th April 2014. Mario kart, Watch Dogs, MLB all have big weeks!

spurgeonryan said:
I cannot believe that Watch Dogs Wii U is not on the list but BAyonetta 2 is. Come on Wii U owners! Wake up!

Lack of release date hurts this titles, many people will not preorder until a release dates is announced.

Around the Network
flagstaad said:
spurgeonryan said:
I cannot believe that Watch Dogs Wii U is not on the list but BAyonetta 2 is. Come on Wii U owners! Wake up!

Lack of release date hurts this titles, many people will not preorder until a release dates is announced.

you also have to figure this game might only sell 20k first week on Wii U and maybe only a quarter of people preorder their games (there is no need to preorder). so if Nintendo is lucky, this game could get 5k preorders total!

toastboy44562 said:

you also have to figure this game might only sell 20k first week on Wii U and maybe only a quarter of people preorder their games (there is no need to preorder). so if Nintendo is lucky, this game could get 5k preorders total!

I think that number is way too low, we can always ask for that game on the weekly preorder article, but last update mentiones...

Watch Dogs (WiiU) added 294 pre-orders for a total of 27,401

Even with some cancelations, the number should be still around 20k

toastboy44562 said:
flagstaad said:
spurgeonryan said:

it's at 28k pre orders.

That's a really good number for MK8. Could easily put on another 100K before launch. I wonder if Xb one Desinty pre-orders will eventually over take PS4.

ESO is looking like it will do moderately well on consoles. Could be the most successful console MMO. Unlike PC which has WoW to suck the air out of all other fantasy MMOs, perhaps ESO has a chance of establishing itself as the MMo to rule them all on consoles. Though I dan't see MMOs ever really being big on consoles..

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network
flagstaad said:
toastboy44562 said:

I think that number is way too low, we can always ask for that game on the weekly preorder article, but last update mentiones...

Lol VGChartz doesn't track Nintendo titles well, same as JRPGs. It could end up better this time but who knows.

spurgeonryan said:

It's Ubisoft's fault for not putting Mario on the cover of the game! That's apparently the reason many third party games don't sell on the WiiU!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Preordering Mario kart 8 tomorrow!!!

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

jlmurph2 said:
flagstaad said:
toastboy44562 said:

Lol VGChartz doesn't track Nintendo titles well, same as JRPGs. It could end up better this time but who knows.

So you believe that the number is closer to 5k than 25k? That's quite a big difference you know...

Good week for a lot of games; MK8 surprised me with how well it did I must say.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

If VG Chartz is correct and since Mario Kart 8 Direft few days ago then it is not crazy to expect Mario Kart 8 reaching 200K preorders and expet 1 million units/copies sold world wide day one. Launch date kinda blows since it will be only one or two days in Japan for Mario Kart 8 when it releases before end of the week and one day for other regions/continents...