By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - USA Pre-Orders, 26th April 2014. Mario kart, Watch Dogs, MLB all have big weeks!

Oh - 105,892 Wii U BASIC owners getting into action.

Don't know a single reason why somebody not being a DJ wants the physical copy without ANY extras.

Even if I need to have the "Blue Sheel" of the special edition - I would resell the physical copy and get the eShop Download version. Having the ability to play it at any time to have a "quick fix" and not changing the "other" games disc is priceless...

So there numbers are HUGE and don't show the real potential of MK 8...

Around the Network

MLB 14 the show will be glorious, I know many who bought a ps3 and ps4 (ON os sports and others) just for the show it IS a system seller, many buy a ps over xbox because of the show.

mine said:

Oh - 105,892 Wii U BASIC owners getting into action.

Don't know a single reason why somebody not being a DJ wants the physical copy without ANY extras.

Even if I need to have the "Blue Sheel" of the special edition - I would resell the physical copy and get the eShop Download version. Having the ability to play it at any time to have a "quick fix" and not changing the "other" games disc is priceless...

So there numbers are HUGE and don't show the real potential of MK 8...

Baseless assumption, the majority of console sales are still phyisical, that's just how it is.

Mario Kart numbers very nice to see. Hopefully it will help push Wii U hardware through the summer. The more successful the Wii U is, the more games we get to play on it. It shouldn't just be an Xbox One vs PS4 show.

The Screamapillar is easily identified by its constant screaming—it even screams in its sleep. The Screamapillar is the favorite food of everything, is sexually attracted to fire, and needs constant reassurance or it will die.

Screamapillar said:
Mario Kart numbers very nice to see. Hopefully it will help push Wii U hardware through the summer. The more successful the Wii U is, the more games we get to play on it. It shouldn't just be an Xbox One vs PS4 show.

Why? That's how competition works, the market decides what is the best product. I think many simply don't understand what competition means, it does not mean parity. The OG xbox was competition to ps2,yet ps2 dominated. 

Around the Network

With the free game packed in with MK8 announcement I'd guess 150% jump for next week from 17k to 22.5k

Gaming since 1990

Bunchedundies said:
Screamapillar said:

Why? That's how competition works, the market decides what is the best product. I think many simply don't understand what competition means, it does not mean parity. The OG xbox was competition to ps2,yet ps2 dominated. 

You misunderstand me.  I want all three to be successful, which means we as consumers get a better selection and more game companies competing for our time and money.  I merely want the Wii U to be successful, which is something we all should want, as three game consoles is better than two.

The Screamapillar is easily identified by its constant screaming—it even screams in its sleep. The Screamapillar is the favorite food of everything, is sexually attracted to fire, and needs constant reassurance or it will die.

booyah12 said:
With the free game packed in with MK8 announcement I'd guess 150% jump for next week from 17k to 2

eh i was thinking since its close to release and bundle announced i was thinking 30000

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3