By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo @ E3 Thread! E3 Is Over For Another Year...But We Will Always Have The Memories!

Pavolink said:
I need to go and find a Zelda trailer, now!

You do that Pavo and don't you dare come back until you've found it!

Around the Network

Lol trailer not working

forest-spirit said:
Miyamoto, you're a tease and I hate you. T_T

LOL.  Yeah that was 100 percent star fox.  Nice show overall by Nintendo.  Smash looks fun, and I don't car what anyone says that Zelda style looks amazing.

Itagaki!?

Wow that was awesome! 9/10.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network

when is star fox ?

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Really guys!? 500 posts through the whole thing!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Looks like those who called Devil's Third called it after all

reggin_bolas said:
Feel sorry for you Nintendo fans there was no Metroid. It's what the Wii U needs to retain any momentum.

We must not have been watching the same thing. There was plenty shown there to get momentum going; and there's still more to be shown.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

guys go to ign stream devils third is a wii u exclusive!!!!!!

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3