By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Crush my E3 dreams!

VanceIX said:
Salnax said:
  • This brings us back to the Wii U, where we transition to Mario Party 10... which turns out to be awesome since its a battle of four players with Wiimotes against the "game master" with the GamePad who controls the boards and AI, kind of like in some Nintendo Land games. Coming in October.
  • Out of nowhere comes Reggie dressed up as Captain Falcon, who "punches" Iwata out of the frame.
  • Reggie faces the camera and says "Show me your moves!"

I don't know what that face means.

Love and tolerate.

Around the Network
Salnax said:
VanceIX said:
Salnax said:
  • This brings us back to the Wii U, where we transition to Mario Party 10... which turns out to be awesome since its a battle of four players with Wiimotes against the "game master" with the GamePad who controls the boards and AI, kind of like in some Nintendo Land games. Coming in October.
  • Out of nowhere comes Reggie dressed up as Captain Falcon, who "punches" Iwata out of the frame.
  • Reggie faces the camera and says "Show me your moves!"

I don't know what that face means.

I don't really either, tbh

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

How's this for crushing your dreams: Metroid: Other M, Skyward Sword, and Nintendo Land were all 'shown' at one point.

VitroBahllee said:
How's this for crushing your dreams: Metroid: Other M, Skyward Sword, and Nintendo Land were all 'shown' at one point.

Other M was actually really promising at E3 2009 and 2010, and only disappointed fans when it actually came out.

I'm no big Skyward Sword fan, but in an extensive poll run a few months ago, it was rated as VGChartz;s second favorite Zelda game of all time.

Nintendo Land got too much time on the stage, but it was a fun console pack-in that showed off the Wii U's possibilities.

If you wanted to crush my dreams, you should have tried mentioning E3 2008.

Love and tolerate.

Salnax said:
VitroBahllee said:

Other M was actually really promising at E3 2009 and 2010, and only disappointed fans when it actually came out.

I'm no big Skyward Sword fan, but in an extensive poll run a few months ago, it was rated as VGChartz;s second favorite Zelda game of all time.

Nintendo Land got too much time on the stage, but it was a fun console pack-in that showed off the Wii U's possibilities.

If you wanted to crush my dreams, you should have tried mentioning E3 2008.

1) Exactly my point

2) I expected better of us

3) I enjoyed it, but unfortunately its the most I've enjoyed any Wii U game ever. Pretty disappointing in retrospect.

4) Good point. And further proof.

All I'm saying is, they could announce stuff and there's a high chance it will still suck when it comes out, whether it looks cool then or not.

Wii Music, Other M, ummm... the Wii U in general. Or it could look cool, get a good response, and they could fatally jack their price up due to response like they did with the 3DS.

Around the Network

This is what we are going to see for Wii U:

New Videos and trailers, respectively announcements for

Zelda U
Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem
X
Hyrule Warriors
Smash and Kart Gameplay
A Wii U or 3DS redesign
Yarn Yoshi
Bayonetta
and Myamoto's new IP.

I really hope for

a virtuosic 3rd Party Shooter, exclusively for U
another classic Nintendo franchise for Wii U like Starfox or Metroid.

I want something a little more surprising. A new ip that's different and attention grabbing in ways i can't imagine. Maybe announce some more crossovers like hyrule warriors and pokken.

I want them finally combine 3ds and wii u vc and allow me to download games I've bought on both systems. Maybe port some 3ds games and have it so you only need to buy it digitally on one system to download it on both.

I want them to announce that X will come with a hd remaster of xenoblade, bayonetta 2 will come with a hd remaster of bayonetta 1 and fatal frame 5 to come with a hd remaster of fatal frame 4... And eternal darkness 2 will come with a hd remaster of eternal darkness 1... Oh, and Zelda U come with a (fake trailer quality) Hd remaster of majora's mask.

"We open up to Iwata saying that he will bring E3 "Directly... to you."

The only one that has a 100% chance of happening!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

If your pokemon z theory happens i will buy a wii u. I alwahs wanted a 3d open world pokemon title on a home console

VitroBahllee said:

Oh yes, three games that I love.