By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dualshock 4 + PS3 games = Wow

I have been tempted to get a 5m long cable so I can use it comfortably

But at the moment I'm still playing inFamous SS, so having 2 controllers there so I can also play South Park on PS3 makes things much easier than having to get up and resynch

Around the Network
rolltide101x said:
The DS4s L2 and R2 are better for shooters. But the whole L2/R2 being better than L1/R1 is utter nonsense.

Battery life-DS3
Feel-Virtual Tie
Features-DS4

Wut? I've held a DS1/2/3 all my life, I needed 5s with a DS4 to realize this has been missing all this time.

It is the best controller ever created.

If Sony just update the PS3 to works via Bluetooth.

I seem to get about 8 hours out of my DS4 battery

@4k1x3r. The DS4 is the better overall controller but me and nobody I know can say it feels significantly better. It is just the believe that L2/R2 should be used vs L1/R1 which is incorrect. But I am perfectly happy with the DS4 and am glad people like it better because it makes no difference to me. Lol

I hear you. I can never go back to the DS3 again. The DS4 is by far the most comfortable controller I have ever used. I am really looking forward to PS Now, so I can enjoy the PS3 library with the PS4 OS and DS4. I am in love with this generation.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Around the Network
Veknoid_Outcast said:

I agree that the PS4 controller is an improvement over PS3, especially the shoulder buttons, but I think it still suffers from the DualShock's Achilles heel, which is the stick layout.

Symmetric stick layout makes it easier to pick up IMO. Especially if you are left handed.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

The DS4 is the best Sony controller by far. It's the first Sony controller I have actually like using. I might have to go back and play The Last of Us with it.

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron