By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo @ E3 2014: Smash Bros. Invitational & Nintendo Digital Conference

Lol.

Around the Network

Nintendo Digital Event

Every year, Nintendo looks for the best way to show its games and share its news with fans, media and other key audiences. In 2013, Nintendo decided to forgo a traditional press conference and use a video – in that case a Nintendo Direct – to share its news from E3. The company is building on that approach at E3 2014 with the "Nintendo Digital Event," a new kind of video program that will reveal and provide further detail about the gaming experiences on the way for Nintendo platforms in 2014 and beyond. The Nintendo Digital Event will air at 9 a.m. PT on Tuesday, June 10.

Very funny! Also, this means that there will be no onstage event for Nintendo again? I saw the words Digital Event

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Good to see nintendo kicking start E3 hype.

Digital event??? What??? Curse you nintendo.

Around the Network

<3 Mega64

So no conference?

Yup. No conference.
At least it`s not another ND with just Iwata. Let`s see what this Digital Event is all about. I`m confident it´s going to be good.

Hm...no conference :/ Oh well, as long as they bring the games, I won't complain ^.^

I want a Reggie Fils-A-Mech!

Anyways, neat little video and it's always fun to see gaming companies poke fun at themselves. Can't wait. ^_^