By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Project Cars vs Real Life, whose graphics are better?

Real Life has no polygons through.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Around the Network

Project CARS has always had the issue of being inconsistent. As others have said parts of the game look amazing other parts look really bad. I guess this is inline with the fact that it is developed by a small team.

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

this is the reason I dont go outside anymore everything look stupid *_*

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

selnor1983 said:
Not really impressed. It looks good, but fz5 looks better imo.

Wouldn't say this or Forza 5 look any better than the other to be honest. This is an odd combination of incredible (the roads) and mediocre (the trees look pretty awful) and Forza 5 looks like it was molded in a plastic factory, with some cardboard left over for the crowds.

Both need work lol :P Real life needs a better camera and Project Cars needs... well quite a few things, but I will say for a game it looks amazing.

Bets:

1. If the Wii U sells closer to 10 million LTD by 1/3/2015 I win. If it sells closer to 9.5 million LTD by 1/3/2015 OfficerRaichu15 wins (winner gets 2 weeks of avatar control)--Lost.

Around the Network

I just want to see how the Wii U version turns out; it'll be the system's first multiplatform title not to be held back by PS3/360/3DS.

SvennoJ said:

Draw distance is lacking in real life :p Bad camera, the sky doens't turn all white in real life like that.

Fog is something very common in Laguna Seca, and that's what happens in a foggy day.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

RolStoppable said:
TheKingofRedLions said:

and how do you think the Wii U version will turn out?

Canceled.

Rubbish.
Otherwise they wouldn't list it on the Website.
http://www.projectcarsgame.com/1/post/2014/04/which-platform-are-you-getting-project-cars-on.html

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

JEMC said:
SvennoJ said

Draw distance is lacking in real life :p Bad camera, the sky doens't turn all white in real life like that.

Fog is something very common in Laguna Seca, and that's what happens in a foggy day.

It does happen, it's pretty uniformely grey here today. Yet in the video you see cloud definition coming through now and then in an irregular way. It mostly looks like a camera issue not being able to pick up the details in the brighter sky due to a small contrast range.
It would be nice if videogames stopped emulating this camera deficiency and focus on making it look like real life.

Think were only 5-10 years away from hitting the mythical "graphics wall".

What a time to be alive.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles.