By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One Version of Amazing Spiderman 2 officially cancelled according to Gamestop.

Damn that sucks for Xbone fans that wanted a Spidey game.

Around the Network

Third party are biased against the X1 confirmed?

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Why? Just why? There's no real reason for it as far as I know. Once again: damn Activision and their Marvel games..

Still got my 360 hooked up. BTW saw the movie yesterday and it was ok. Not great because of under developing characters but enjoyable nonetheless.

globalisateur said:
Maybe it's Microsoft who rejected the game because of their own quality control?

That's my guess.  MS is probably cracking down on developers to start making the Xbox One version equal to the PS4 version or they wont allow it on their console.  With all these early games having higher resolution or frame rate on PS4 I wouldnt doubt they are cracking down on it.  Kinda dumb cuz you'll see the PS4 quality drop for multiplats. 

Around the Network

1.tech problems
2. ahh fuck it, im tired of looking for that bug, nobody cares about this game anywy

Amazing who?

globalisateur said:
Maybe it's Microsoft who rejected the game because of their own quality control?

But yeah this is hardly a loss for the One, what you should be worrying about is the reason behind it's cancelation. I'm sure it's probably nothing but unusual none-the-less.

X1 quality control better than Steam confirmed?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

spemanig said:
Why?

not exactly sure. I think there was some sort of problem during development. At first it was just postponed till after the other versions released but whatever it was could not be rectified so now its fully cancelled.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)