By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo plans year-long Mario Kart 8 marketing campaign

Nintendo finally getting off their asses confirmed?

Its about time they realize that tits don't grow on trees and they need money to get the tits coming again

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

I havent seen not even one Wii U commercial since launch.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

It's great to see that they have plans for marketing Mario Kart 8! Hopefully it helps the game a lot!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Nintendo finally getting off their asses confirmed?

I will declare that when they release those difficult to find Wii games on the eshop.

How do they plan to do that effectively if Wii Us aren't sold in any UK store?

Around the Network

One problem here... only on UK, not even the whole Europe.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

kljesta64 said:
I havent seen not even one Wii U commercial since launch.

Same here, though I don't watch TV all that much, but I still have seen PS4 n XBO commercials.

They'll have to start advertising the Wii U here, first, or everyone will be trying to shove MK8 discs in their old Wii's.

it only took them a year and a half to realize that a sustained marketing campaign was desperately needed. Good Move - Nintendo. Just hope your strategy ain't cheesy like the super mario 3d world

Awesome! This will really boost sales. Nintendo's marketing for the Wii U has been a huge failure so far.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54