By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Hardware/US Software April 19th up!

DerNebel said:
sales2099 said:
bubblegamer said:
Anyone buying the X1 numbers?

Xbox fans are. I can imagine Nintendo and PC fans are indifferent. Wonder whos left to call foul???????

Who I tellz you who?!

Sorry but you can't always just throw around the fanbase excuse, it's very justified to be suspicious of these numbers.

Ya even I think so. But its fun to b3lieve until adjusted. Getting a nice high right now off those sexy numbers, stop being a buzzkill ;P

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network
Dark_Feanor said:
DerNebel said:
Dark_Feanor said:
So guys, do you think XOne is too high or PS4 too low?

X1 too high for me. BenV told me yesterday that both the X1 but also the PS4 have slowed down significantly at his store in April, this is of course not 100% certain evidence and I'm not saying that he implied it is (which he didn't), but it's an indicator for both being lower this month and that goes completely against what vgchartz seem to be saying.

X1 is 10% lower in the US comparing this week with week ending 22th March. And I think that for the accumulated month it´s close to 20% down.

Which in my opinion is too little, I of course have at this point no way to prove this to you, but I think it is very suspicious that the X1 is supposed to have outsold the PS4 in the US in a random week in April when it didn't do it in March, I guess we'll see come NPD.

Good to see that the PS4 is still right on course outselling the X1 2:1.

Oh wait.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

sales2099 said:
DerNebel said:

Sorry but you can't always just throw around the fanbase excuse, it's very justified to be suspicious of these numbers.

Ya even I think so. But its fun to b3lieve until adjusted. Getting a nice high right now off those sexy numbers, stop being a buzzkill ;P

True, I know that feeling. :P

wow at the numbers. Every week this site has X1 > PS4 in the US and then every month NPD says otherwise. It's getting Insiderp like around here..

Around the Network

im glad more and more peope are opening their eyes to the bad tracking. if it werent for constant adjustments to be in line with official numbers then this site would be as far off as nextgenwars was before it went down.

novasonic said:
tbone51 said:
Hankoney said:

I must point out that Conception 2 sold almost 50% better on Vita than on 3DS, which is amazing given the install base. 

I really need to find some time to start playing it...

Keep in mind that both are heavily overtracked (but vita should easily be up over 3ds)

Was there some kind of promotion for the Vita version and not 3DS? Cause it really makes no sense.

Nah, its just more of a vita oriented game than 3DS. Even Japan had Vita>3DS. Some games do better on a certain system like how WiiU disney infinity  did pretty well despite its userbase.

But both are overtracked by alot especially Vita (Its over FFX sales first week!)

Ka-pi96 said:
Dark_Feanor said:
So guys, do you think XOne is too high or PS4 too low?

I personally hope they are both too low but will accept them as accurate until proven otherwise.

Like with the last NPD?

So what do you folks think the numbers should be? I'll plump for

X1 4.2 million
PS4: 7.3 million

The PS5 Exists. 

Blood_Tears said:
wow at the numbers. Every week this site has X1 > PS4 in the US and then every month NPD says otherwise. It's getting Insiderp like around here..

^This. Insiderp is probably more accurate with their predictions.