By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Hardware/US Software April 19th up!

At this rate the weekly numbers are nearly meaningless. Wait for NPD and official numbers from Sony and Microsoft now.

Around the Network

Why would it remain flat the week it raised prices?

Oh come on now ...

The PS5 Exists. 

Well, NPD should be fun again this month ^^;

I must point out that Conception 2 sold 75% better on Vita than on 3DS, which is amazing given the install base. 

I really need to find some time to start playing it...

Around the Network
DerNebel said:
Dark_Feanor said:
So guys, do you think XOne is too high or PS4 too low?

X1 too high for me. BenV told me yesterday that both the X1 but also the PS4 have slowed down significantly at his store in April, this is of course no evidence and I'm not saying that he told me that he was absolutely certain that both would be lower this month, but it's an indicator for both being lower this month and that goes completely against what vgchartz seem to be saying.

X1 is 10% lower in the US comparing this week with week ending 22th March. And I think that for the accumulated month it´s close to 20% down.

Those PS4 numbers...........bet a ton of PS fans calling BS on that.

As for X1, good to see that those constant deals are paying off and keeping the sales at a good level.

Titanfall pulling away from Infamous......and people still have the nerve to say Titanfall isn't doing what it was supposed to.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

bubblegamer said:
Anyone buying the X1 numbers?

Toastboy

bubblegamer said:
Anyone buying the X1 numbers?

Xbox fans are. I can imagine Nintendo and PC fans are indifferent. Wonder whos left to call foul???????

Who I tellz you who?!

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Dark_Feanor said:
So guys, do you think XOne is too high or PS4 too low?

both.

I think the PS4 is undertracked and the xbone is overtracked. I could be wrong but thats my hunch. However I will take these numbers as fact until they are proven wrong. So i guess my only comment is xbone catching up to ps4s weekly sales

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st