By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Hardware/US Software April 19th up!

WTF????????????????
lol

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
Mummelmann said:
Strange that some of the numbers are bouncing up and down, there are no good reasons for sudden week over week increases of 5-12% all of the sudden, without any major releases or retailer moves.

I really do hope that no one still expects a 250k baseline for the PS4 through summer, One seems to more or less be at the exact spot I thought it would as long as they keep pushing mandatory Kinect and keep the price too high (about 70% of the PS4 in sales this CY).

i acually expect an average of 108k for PS4 between april and until the end of august. 

Cool gif in your sig. What movie is it from? 

pezus said:
Nem said:
pezus said:

I can't believe Conception actually sold almost as much as FFXIV...

I assume many of the sales were PS3 upgrades or digital. Theres no reason to own a physical copy of FFXIV. You have to intall it to the harddrive regardless. Might aswell free your disc drive for another game.

Even then, I find it hard to believe Conception II sold 40k+

I know what you mean. I'm also surprised. Especially cause with the 3DS version and digital sales its likely to get around 100k sales. That is pretty good for a niche title.

loy310 said:
WTF????????????????
lol

That actually sums up the whole thread quite nicely.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

So NDP means nothing now?

Around the Network

XB1: 92,000 in 13 countries at $500
PS4: 128,000 in 72 countries at $400

If this keeps up, Sony is in big trouble!

Okay, these numbers are downright ridiculous now

Man, these numbers are questionable. NPD is going to be fun again.

Aerys said:
Now i understand why Neogaf banned VGC

Yup, won't be questioing that any further. I even argued on GAF that VGC wasn't that, but these past few months. Man, how wrong I was. 

It's obvious VGC will just keep putting the X1 ahead month after month, even if common sense and the truth says otherwise. 

Pirateogta said:
XB1: 92,000 in 13 countries at $500
PS4: 128,000 in 72 countries at $400

If this keeps up, Sony is in big trouble!

yup. sony is in huge trouble now.