Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games that you (didn't) want(ed) to end

Never wanted to end
1. Ocarina of Time N64/3DS
2. Pokemon Blue GBC
3. Super Mario 3D World Wii U
4. Tony Hawk Underground 1 GCN
5. Mario 64

Wanted to end
1. Mario Galaxy 2. Filled with gimmicks. great game but not what i was expecting.
2. Majoras Mask I could not wait to get to the end of this game back in the day. I wanted to see what happened.

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~
Around the Network

All 3 main inFAMOUS games and the GTA V story.

Pretty much every game I've played I've been glad to see the ending. Not because I haven't enjoyed them, but because I've had my fill, and bringing the game to an end at the right time is very satisfying.

Pretty much every game but Persona 4 GOLDEN. Despite being 82 hours in, never before have I wanted a game not to end so much. When corner of memories started to play and the calendar began to skip, it broke my heart.

I guess I also didn't want Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII to end, but that's because I knew what was going to happen in the end and I wanted to delay it.

Oh...and MGSV: Ground Zeroes obviously.

Skyward Sword, I had so much fun playing that game, I liked everything, the atmosphere, the art style, the characters, the story, and heck, even the motion controls that seem to bother a lot of people. Oh, Ocarina of Time and Pokémon Gold too...

whatever said:
AZWification said:
whatever said:
Eternal Darkness (Gamecube).

The sanity effects were so damn cool! Specially the Blue Screen of Death one!

It was just an all around great game.  Then it made me sh*t my pants by telling me it deleted my save file, only to find out it was part of the "sanity" meter effects.  It was crazy!

Sadly, we will never get a true sequel to Eternal Darkness!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

Most FF games and 3D Mario games. I enjoy them a lot and it's sad when it's over. Xenoblade was the same way, but tbh I put so much time into that game that I was kinda happy when it was done so I could carry on with regular life.

In a different way I'm sad when an online multiplayer game I love starts to lose its user base and you can't get matches anymore. Titles like the AoE series. AoE2HD has been a gift from above, getting to play it again and get proper matches.