By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games that you (didn't) want(ed) to end

Metal gear solid, final fantasy 7, resident evil ( the original)... I loved the story n settings in every single one of those games.... i remember just wishin the stories would go on forever!! And more recently Uncharted 2 and The Ladt of Us.. it gave me the same feeling I got whn i first played thos PS one games. Here is hoping the feelin will repeat in the near future.

Around the Network

The walking dead season 1 :(

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

I didnt want Ground Zeroes to end =P
Oh come on how did nobody write this yet.

Never wanted to end:
Roller Coaster Tycoon
Portal 2
Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
Walking Dead: Seasons 1 AND 2

Games I wanted to end:
Zelda: Skyward Sword
Super Mario Galaxy (Getting 121 was awesome, doing the exact thing over again for 100% wasn't as fun)
Smash Bros Brawl (The last bit of the Subspace Emissary was overwhelming)

The game I didn't want to end:

The game I wanted to end:

:*(

Around the Network

1. The last of us
2. Uncharted 2/3
3. Halo Combat Evolved: (I spent so many hours on the MP tho...)
4. God of War III

Uncharted 2. It was pretty damn amazing. I never got bored of it, and even the slow paced moments were good.

Saints Row IV. Finally a good Saints Row that I liked, and the main story felt too short.

Game I DID NOT want to end:

Game I WANTED to end:

I can only think of recent games right now, and the one for me that I didn't want to end was the last of us. The voice acting in this game is the best in any game ever. It's story is better than most recent Hollywood releases I've watched lately. I knew it was coming to an end, and I tried to prolong the end, and when it was over, I felt a void for a couple of days.... Almost sad that it was over. The best voice acting ever. So well done, it rivals, to me, the best Hollywood has to offer. What a movie/game.

Eternal Darkness (Gamecube).