By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Would you like Zelda U's Link to look like SSB4 Wii U Link?

I like the feminine Hyrule Warriors design. Suits the physically movements of the character somehow. A customisable Link would be nice with customisable gender, skin colour and facial features.

Around the Network

I'd prefer the tech demo link. The Smash one is ok but the Hyrule Warriors one looks way too girly.

I want the link from those E3 trailers that were showing of the power of the Wii-U.

Do you think a game will ever look that good on the Wii-U?

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

KylieDog said:
I always though it was the overly long hair, miniskirt and tights that made Link look like a girl.

??

When has link had overly long hair?

KylieDog said:

In most of his games.  His hair is typicaly the length of women styles.

Nope, none of these haircuts are abnormal for a male child/teenager

This is female hair (literally the 1st 3 pics that show up in Google images when you search female hair =P )

Around the Network

neither. I'd rather tradicional proportional style + cel shading. it would create a beautiful fantasy world.

Put to him the badass scarf that's got in Hyrule Warriors and I'm happy.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Serious_frusting said:
I want the link from those E3 trailers that were showing of the power of the Wii-U.

Do you think a game will ever look that good on the Wii-U?

Considering the Game you saw at 2011 E3. Was a Tech Demo, of A Weaker, Unfinished Wii U,  there is no reason not to belive that there will be Wii U Games that Look far better.

No, I'd like a fresh look. In the very least like the Pavolink tech demo signature.

No! He looks AWFUL in Super Smash Bros 4...his face is just totally off. Make him look like the Wii U Tech Demo version, please. It's like a refined, improved version of his TP iteration. Either that or try something new again. Though I'd be happy with Ocarina's Adult Link, TP's Link, or Skyward Sword's Link as starting points for him too.

Upcoming Games To Get

Definite: Kirby Star Allies (Switch), Mario Tennis Aces (Switch), Fire Emblem (Switch), Yoshi (Switch), Pokemon (Switch), Kingdom Hearts 3 (PS4), Monster Hunter World (PS4)

Considering: Fe (Switch), Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze (Switch), The World Ends With You (Switch), Ys VIII (Switch), Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition (PS4), Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Remix (PS4), The Last Guardian (PS4), Shadow of the Colossus HD (PS4), Anthem (PS4), Shenmue 3 (PS4), WiLD (PS4)