By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 vs Xbox One Games Chart from November to May Shows a Striking Difference

Is it striking? We all knew MS was lacking in indie titles for launch and PS4 was getting loads of PC ports. Nothing seems extreme or surprising to me.

Around the Network
HipHopGodd said:
I've been rather bored with my PS4 though. Since I Platinum'd Second Son all I've been using it for is watching past seasons of The Walking Dead with my wife so she can catch up.

I agree. As with all console launches there have been some dry weeks but I'm personally looking forward to play the hell out of all these except FF XIV, MLB 14 and Batman AK.

April: Daylight and Final Fantasy XIV

May: MLB 14Watch Dogs (exclusive marketing + bundle), Transistor and Bound by Flame

June: The Last of Us Remastered and The Witness (possibly)

July: Driveclub (possibly)

August: PlanetSide 2 (possibly)

September: Destiny (exclusive marketing + bundle)

October: Batman: Arkham Knight (exclusive marketing + bundle) and Assassin's Creed: Unity (exclusive marketing + bundle)

November: The Order: 1886 (possibly)

i love how the argument is "but how many of those PS4 games do you care about?". the same thing can be said about xbox one games.

and just because a game released on another platform before doesnt mean that the game is shit and cant be played on PS4. sure, the possibility of that game moving consoles is much less, but it doesnt mean it isnt a game on the console.

PS4 has more games, people need to DEAL WITH IT.

All of those games and yet, as a PS4/One owner I don't see a lot for either system that makes me want to part with my hard earned money. A lot of "filler" like Injustice? Meh.

I'm still primarily a 360/PS3 player but hey, the lists look good don't they?

bananaking21 said:
i love how the argument is "but how many of those PS4 games do you care about?". the same thing can be said about xbox one games.

and just because a game released on another platform before doesnt mean that the game is shit and cant be played on PS4. sure, the possibility of that game moving consoles is much less, but it doesnt mean it isnt a game on the console.

I read your post and all I see is "Xbox 360 has more games than PS3".  

:P

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
bananaking21 said:

I read your post and all I see is "Xbox 360 has more games than PS3".  

:P

wh...whaaa.....whaaaa.....whaaaaat?!!!!

That's what I don't understand since this gen, why did nobody make such a list last gen and probably even the last years and say "PS3 got 15 games this month but Xbox 360 got 25 indie games alone"

Then it was "Xbox 360 doesn't get any games" because those indie games didn't count but now they count for a full comparison...

3000+ indie games

http://marketplace.xbox.com/de-DE/Games/XboxIndieGames?sortby=TopRated

almost 600 arcade games

http://marketplace.xbox.com/de-DE/Games/XboxArcadeGames?SortBy=ReleaseDate

"Xbox has no games because Indie games will only count when PS4 releases"

And yes I know that most Indie games are crap on 360. 

crissindahouse said:

That's what I don't understand since this gen, why did nobody make such a list last gen and probably even the last years and say "PS3 got 15 games this month but Xbox 360 got 25 indie games alone"

Then it was "Xbox 360 doesn't get any games" because those indie games didn't count but now they count for a full comparison...

A little like how the smallest difference in graphics made the 360 version of games the "obvious choice" and how sales were the end all and be all of deciding which console is best, but now those same points are being downplayed.

As someone indifferent to console platforms, all i see is hypocricy from both sides of the fence.

People will always downplay the negatives and hype up the positives.

Silly dualshockers. Don't they know that only games that are exclusive to the platform count as games?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

lucidium said:
crissindahouse said:

A little like how the smallest difference in graphics made the 360 version of games the "obvious choice" and how sales were the end all and be all of deciding which console is best, but now those same points are being downplayed.

As someone indifferent to console platforms, all i see is hypocricy from both sides of the fence.

That's obviously true, still funny how indie games went from "nobody cares" in console forums last gen to "We count them as full games for a comparison" this gen.