PS4 & PC = non-exclusive

X1 & PC = exclusive

Around the Network
celador said:
PS4 & PC = non-exclusive

X1 & PC = Microsoft exclusive

Fixed

The PS4 has no games that interest me.

A fanboy will have to do or say something to make his preferred console to look better, no need for it to be true. You can't do much about that..

So, Xbone also has no games right ? Titanfall much better on PC and almost the same on 360, Forza5 inferior to Forza4 as contents, all multiplatform games inferior VS PS4's ones. So why are we buying PS4 and Xbone ?

Of course any new system needs a couple of years to have a very solid line up, this happens every generation.

But we buy a new console for the potential it has and maybe because we are loyal to it and we know about many great games that will come out in the future and near future right ? The AAA titles and new IPs we expect, etc.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Around the Network
AZWification said:

How many of those games are exclusives?

By that logic Xbox One only has 1 exclusive on that list.. Kinect Sports Rivals.

But I see what you mean. I think this early in the gen both consoles got some quite strong exclusives though. Infamous SS, Dead Rising 3, Resogun, Titanfall (strictly exclusive or not), etc. Summer's going to be a little tough but I think the PS4 games are quite cleverly spread throughout the remaining months of 2014.

April: Daylight and Final Fantasy XIV

May: MLB 14, Watch Dogs (exclusive marketing + bundle), Transistor and Bound by Flame

June: The Last of Us Remastered and The Witness (possibly)

July: Driveclub (possibly)

August: PlanetSide 2 (possibly)

September: Destiny (exclusive marketing + bundle)

October: Batman: Arkham Knight (exclusive marketing + bundle) and Assassin's Creed: Unity (exclusive marketing + bundle)

November: The Order: 1886 (possibly)

Unfortunately I don't know much about the XB1 exclusives release dates.

Adjusted

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Looking at how the console performs it seems fair enough to assume that there are more than enough people out there that disagree with the "no games" sentiment.

I'd just ignore it, if it were people that are genuinely saying that the console right now doesn't have enough games to warrant their purchase then it'd be fine, but most of the time it's used in a sense of "Lol, the PS4 has no games, it sucks. Look at the XXX, its lineup is way better." and in these cases it's best to just laugh these comments of as the bullshit they are.

I wouldn't pay attention to the people who say that, especially the ones who are looking for a reaction. The PS4 does have games. I mean, they can't have 15 exclusive AAA games released by launch.

chapset said:
games only count if they are exclusives, when we talk about ps3 or ps4 ofcourse

Yes, of course. People only talk about Sony in this light.