By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you think you're really good at gaming?

I am a damn beast at gaming...............just don't tell me to play I Wanna be the Guy! T_T

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

So average

AZWification said:

I am a damn beast at gaming...............just don't tell me to play I Wanna be the Guy! T_T

You should play: I wanna be the boshy and prove your manhood!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
AZWification said:

You should play: I wanna be the boshy and prove your manhood!

It has a Hello Kitty boss.................that makes it a must play!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Generally I'm in the middle of an average and a pro gamer, but in some genres or type of games I'm quite skilled. But nowhere near to be a pro, sadly. At least I enjoy playing I guess...

Around the Network

Above average, about 6 out of 10. I consider myself as someone who enjoys a lot of games and a jack of all trades, but not really a master of any of them. For example:

Any sports game pretty easy to get through.
GT5 I cleared most of, but got to lazy when I got to endurance races.
Fighting games, I have played many of them online. I often lose but I rarely play them anyways.
League of Legends I am in top 50% and rising of course.
WoW I pvp a lot and it is very easy to top the charts in kills or to top pve damage charts.
Dynasty Warriors, I used to beat it with everyone and do higher difficulties with my favorites.
CoD and other FPSs, very easy to top the charts in kills. Also very easy to top it in deaths... I usually go for KD though.
JRPGs, usually clear all bosses and sidequests.
Dark Souls and Demon Souls, easy to clear...
Retro games like Ghosts 'n Goblins I can clear.
Bullet hell games like Ikaruga and Hard Corps Uprising are doable.
Open world games, no real challenge.
RTS' like C&C I got very experienced with but quit quite a while ago.
Strategy games like Civilization I would play on hard difficulties, but I got bored.
The list goes on and on but it is already to long.

It's pretty mediocre at most games :P I'd say the only 2 I've ever had much "skill" at are FF14 and SC2, though both for different reasons.

If you have a shit bucket then you are really good at gaming lol.

I am good at FPS-TPS online games, though I don't play that many of them. I like playing pretty much every genre (with the exception of fighting games).

About 8-9 years ago you'd need to be a legend to beat me though. I am getting old and my skills are deteriorating fast. Maybe a little faster than it should.

I am only good in racing-games... I was good in jump'n'runs but don't play them anymore. And I was close to unbeatable in Street Fighter Alpha 2 on Saturn