By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you think you're really good at gaming?

radishhead said:
The other day I finally beat Jumpin' Jack Flash hard difficulty on Elite Beat Agents - I don't care what anyone says, I'm a pro gamer in my own eyes now xD

Now beat it with the Elite Beat Diva's and Join me... we shall rule the Galaxy together!

Worst thing about playing that game... okay 2 bad things, 1 it was the death of my original DS phat because I punctured the bottom screen with the stylus and 2 I can't listen to some songs now without tapping to them.... Do do.... do do do, do do do ... damn thing.

As for gaming... I'm not sure, I'd be pretty confident I'd take most of the forum in a round of street fighter, but probably couldn't beat some of the spam bots at a round of CoD, can see from my Sig I play pretty much everything I can get my hands on now, more playing games to enjoy the story than to focus and try to master just 1 game, there is just too many out there to try to master um all.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network

I'm extremely good at enjoying it =P lol
other than that i believe I'm average at some games and suck very badly on others like sports and racing games.

I play for fun and not to be good at it. I love battlefield,but I'm always on the bottom of the list. same goes with any multiplayer game.

I used to be really good at Mario Kart Wii, I had 3 star ranking on all the cups plus roughly 8000 points online, all using auto, which makes it much harder to do.

I'm also quite good at Sim City :D

I have an extremely analytical mind and this comes in handy when mastering a lot of different genre's, for example I can pull off extremely difficult shots in shooters whilst already choosing my next target and taking them out immediately afterwards. I'm not sure how it works, but I see it moving, know where to aim, then shoot. In Warframe I am currently rocking the Paris bow and have to take into account both travel time and the moving target, yet easily take out the Shield Osprey even when they are are extremely far away. Although if I think too much about the shot then I sometimes miss. I also notice small nuances in games such as well hidden areas, and so usually manage to obtain all collectibles in games on the first play-through.

However, I am only generally good at the games I enjoy playing. I am decent in racing games and can get a lot better with practice, but I don't play them too much. And whilst I can see what to do in games such as Fifa, I don't like football at all and so tend to ignore the genre. Overall though I am not very competitive at all and tend to just play games for fun.

Around the Network

I seem to be above average at Racers, as I got platinums in Motorstorm Pacific Rift and Wipeout 2048, which both have some hard online trophies that require you to win against similarly experienced people.
Apart from that I'm gold ranked solo queue in League of Legends, which means I should be in the top 25% of LoL players in EUW, according to this site: http://www.lolsummoners.com/stats/euw .

ganoncrotch said:
radishhead said:
The other day I finally beat Jumpin' Jack Flash hard difficulty on Elite Beat Agents - I don't care what anyone says, I'm a pro gamer in my own eyes now xD

Now beat it with the Elite Beat Diva's and Join me... we shall rule the Galaxy together!

You...beat it with the Divas? o.o I thought people like you only existed in legend

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Not very good, not even good. Playing for fun and to get rid of the daily stress.

RIP ps3, xbox360.

welcome home ps4 and X1

radishhead said:
ganoncrotch said:
radishhead said:

You...beat it with the Divas? o.o I thought people like you only existed in legend

It's actually the exact same pattern as on the hard setting but the hit icons are smaller.... it could possibly be upsidedown too, like I said it was when I had my DSphat... I've not gone back to it too much since then just a bit casually because yeah, it killed my poor Phatty :(

edit - Yup tis upsidedown

http://youtu.be/I83PFzL4zAs?t=25s start of hard

http://youtu.be/KItV7ldG5Rw?t=2s start of Divas

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Well, I won the dota's national championship when I was young so I'd say yes, im good at gaming