By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - BOLD & DARING Prediction PS4 WILL go below 100k WW at least one week this year

Will this prediction come true?

Yes 125 56.82%

No 74 33.64%

Phreakin' copy cat! 21 9.55%

Total:220
Ka-pi96 said:
binary solo said:

Though I'm not sure how bold it is. I'm pretty sure PS4 will go below 100K with no system maintaining, let alone system selling, games releasing until Destiny.

What about Watch Dogs?

Cross gen, multiplat release, how can that even be a sales maintaining game?

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
binary solo said:
Ka-pi96 said:
binary solo said:

Though I'm not sure how bold it is. I'm pretty sure PS4 will go below 100K with no system maintaining, let alone system selling, games releasing until Destiny.

What about Watch Dogs?

Cross gen, multiplat release, how can that even be a sales maintaining game?

Destiny is also a cross gen multiplat release. If Watch Dogs isn't considered at least a sales maintaining game then neither should Destiny.

Damn you and your logic.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

I really hope not, although it has to happen at least one week this year. The reason I hope it doesn't happen is because if PS4 is below 100k, what will the other systems numbers be that week? Scary to even think about :/

Thanks jlmurph!

I could see it happen, but I doubt it will. With MLB 14: The Show, Watch_Dogs, and hopefully Driveclub releasing this Summer I think they can keep the system above +100k/week. There's also TLoU Remastered, Elder Scrolls Online and Diablo 3 is is rumoured for a summer release if those count for anything.

cant see it happening cause sony aint gonna do anything that will negatively affect sales for ex ie MS and nintendo might get price cuts this year meaning the prior weeks will see below average low sales i dont see any type of circumstance like this with the PS4

i can see watch dogs having great summer legs aswell as the tlou also being able to sustain HW sales

Play Me

Around the Network

It's most likely going to drop below 100k during summer, so that's not a very bold prediction..

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

41% vs 48% quite the even split there. I guess that doesn't make it all that bold and daring. But at least the No votes are winning so it's a little bit bold.

Jimi Hendrix

Prediction

Nothing bold about this prediction. There are 52 weeks in a year and thinking at least one of them will go as you predicted is very broad. Give me a more specific "at least" number and then we'll talk.

For me yes.
But only 2/3 week, and sold 90-95k...