By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Do you think nintendo will make another Pokemo game for the Ds?

of course... nintendo like the smell of money :P

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man

Around the Network

Yes! Why not? As long as it's selling like hotcakes, Nintendo will.

That's like asking if Macdonald's will continue to make happy meals.

Of course they will. But my question is which pokemon will be on the front cover? Will it be the ghost/dragon thing or one of the mew rip offs I wonder. Also is there any confirmation if they are remaking gold/silver for ds?

Of course, always are 3 pokemon games.

Around the Network

^^Two apprentices, one master. No more, no less.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Pokemo? No. Pokémon? Yes.

I say probably....If the DS lasts 4-5 years more (very likely) then yes.....Although, I don't like Pokemon....*dodges bullets*

lol, you spelled pokemon wrong!!

Yes, I think that nintendo will make another pokemon game

just theres a twist:

notice taht nintendo release yellow later red and blue

and how nintendo released crystal later than gold and silver
and how emerald was released later than ruby and sapphire

u notice how they all are the same game? right the sequels so to speak

well i think that nintendo will continue that pattern and make a game that is the same thing as diamond and pearl but posibly combine the two legendaries together.