By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Microsoft saved Titanfall from being canned, sony lacked cooperation/openness

bubblegamer said:
walsufnir said:
bubblegamer said:
walsufnir said:
Good move from MS and a big laugh to all the guys saying this is crap while threads from insiderp got hundreds of replies...

Spreading misinformation as usual. 70% of those replies were saying insiderp was fake as well.

You could've also answered "at night it's colder than outside". This would be as appropriate as your reply to my post. And please enlighten us the math that puts out 70%. For such a statement you would need every thread, analyze every post, sum up all posts, sum up all posts that say it was fake and make a division and I guess this is not what you did, right?

Playing the fool now, because you didn't like how my comment exposed your lie huh? The fact that you ignore it says enough. Of course you know the 70% is a way of speaking, at least one would you can understand such a basic way of communicating.

So you are also accusing me of lying? It only gets better Lying, facts, fool, ignore... Pattern matched But it's getting way too personal right from the start, you were off-topic with your first reply to me so I will stop the discussion here now to not derail the thread just because you don't like me.

Around the Network
walsufnir said:
bubblegamer said:
walsufnir said:
bubblegamer said:
walsufnir said:
Good move from MS and a big laugh to all the guys saying this is crap while threads from insiderp got hundreds of replies...

Spreading misinformation as usual. 70% of those replies were saying insiderp was fake as well.

You could've also answered "at night it's colder than outside". This would be as appropriate as your reply to my post. And please enlighten us the math that puts out 70%. For such a statement you would need every thread, analyze every post, sum up all posts, sum up all posts that say it was fake and make a division and I guess this is not what you did, right?

Playing the fool now, because you didn't like how my comment exposed your lie huh? The fact that you ignore it says enough. Of course you know the 70% is a way of speaking, at least one would you can understand such a basic way of communicating.

So you are also accusing me of lying? It only gets better Lying, facts, fool, ignore... Pattern matched But it's getting way too personal right from the start, you were off-topic with your first reply to me so I will stop the discussion here now to not derail the thread just because you don't like me.

I wouldn't say i don't like you as you still have a Cartman avatar, but still what you're doing is wrong and i'm not the only one thinking this as you can see. But if you don't agree and just want to continue instead of doing something about it, then that's your choice. I'll let that be the last i'll say about this subject.

walsufnir said:
DerNebel said:

So you're saying that people in those threads did not call the site out for being bullshit?

No, I don't. But don't act like some people didn't want to believe it ;)

Some did, sure but the majority of people were very vocal about that site being bullshit.

DerNebel said:
walsufnir said:
DerNebel said:

So you're saying that people in those threads did not call the site out for being bullshit?

No, I don't. But don't act like some people didn't want to believe it ;)

Some did, sure but the majority of people were very vocal about that site being bullshit.

And with a good reason, that was.

Kyuu said:
walsufnir said:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=180980

That thread speaks for itself. Hundereds of replies ridiculing the hell out of it, apparently. Unnecessary comments like this don't suit you man.

I said it got hundreds of replies... And it was a thread that came after other insiderp "news" so the site was already known for its crap.

Around the Network

So Sony is to save and fund every one that comes begging with an open hand and a sob story, really.

lol Respawn ever hear of kickstarter.

So since Respawn got help from Microsoft maybe they will help Microsoft back by making Titanfall 2 exclusive to Microsoft as well?

To the people here that believe this is true: Why would Sony not fund them?

darkshadow23 said:

They have enough first party games and don't need games like this?

darkshadow23 said: