By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation 4 Sales Surpass 7.0 Million Units Worldwide

Good job Sony and well deserved

Around the Network

Undertracked by around 100k then. Pretty good tracking.

That puts it at about 920k for the month verses 816k. Separating that amount evenly per region puts the system at 345,780 for US numbers.

XBONE is tracked at 346,152.

Woah those two are close. NPD tomorrow looks like it's going to be much more interesting than I expected.

JoeTheBro said:

That puts it at about 920k for the month verses 816k. Separating that amount evenly per region puts the system at 345,780 for US numbers.

Woah those two are close. NPD tomorrow looks like it's going to be much more interesting than I expected.

Xb1 going to be undertracked.

sully1311 said:
JoeTheBro said:

Xb1 going to be undertracked.

Not to shabby, now up stock release some games and PS2 the industry.

Around the Network

They may have released this to soften the blow tomorrow if they lost, and to buffer it up if they won.

Farsala said:
They may have released this to soften the blow tomorrow if they lost, and to buffer it up if they won.

I really don't think Sony will mind losing tomorrow. They are reaching milestones at an impressive pace. 

Shinobi-san said:
Wow Vgchartz is very close to that number! Good tracking guys

lol, I wonder how VGC numbers would look if they kept their OWN, original numbers without making ANY adjustments to reflect NPD, chart-track, media create and official company announcements like this one. Hint : totally off

Cool but let's not celebrate every time it sells 1 million more.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

7. Million installed base congrats sony

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3