By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation 4 Sales Surpass 7.0 Million Units Worldwide

What good tracking.

Around the Network

Just As Planned.....

DerNebel said:
sully1311 said:
DerNebel said:

Is it really going to be a blow though? I mean the press and everyone knows what MS did to attain this march victory, I wouldn't say that it's going to be bad PR to lose this month.

It will be a blow because the press won't say anything about the bundles. Guarantee it, that's why Sony have to release a figure if it is very close.

I don't know, I wouldn't be so sure about that. Anyway I wouldn't be surprised if the PS4 sold like 90% of what the X1 did in March, just like the X1 did with the PS4 the month before that and I don't remember a lot of bad PR coming from that. As long as both did good, and I'm sure both had a pretty amazing march, I think it'll be fine overall.

Just my opinion but US media love seeing MS in the lead. Think they would lap it up so much, no matter how little/far behind the PS4 number will be. Numbers will be big and good from both anyway and very good for the industry which is most important.

If Sony do win tomorrow though, that will be a massive blow, but personally can't see it happening.

Over 7 million! Fantastic :)

10 millions at E3 confirmed (at least shipped) !!!!

Kaz Hirai will announce it :D

Around the Network
  1. PlayStation 4's attach rate of 2.93 games represents an upward trend. It was 2.3 games in January/February.

sully1311 said:
DerNebel said:

I don't know, I wouldn't be so sure about that. Anyway I wouldn't be surprised if the PS4 sold like 90% of what the X1 did in March, just like the X1 did with the PS4 the month before that and I don't remember a lot of bad PR coming from that. As long as both did good, and I'm sure both had a pretty amazing march, I think it'll be fine overall.

Just my opinion but US media love seeing MS in the lead. Think they would lap it up so much, no matter how little/far behind the PS4 number will be. Numbers will be big and good from both anyway and very good for the industry which is most important.

If Sony do win tomorrow though, that will be a massive blow, but personally can't see it happening.

I guess we'll see tomorrow.

The PS4 winning March would be hilarious to see, but I doubt it'll happen as well.

It deserves, Sony is doing well while Microsoft sleeps. (they need to remove kinect from the pack and stop insisting with tvtvtv and fucking social apps or they are truly screwed). I want the Xbox brand from year 2008 back :( (gears of war 2 and slim model)

DerNebel said:
sully1311 said:
DerNebel said:

I guess we'll see tomorrow.

The PS4 winning March would be hilarious to see, but I doubt it'll happen as well.

Yes here and GAF will be in meltdown mode. GAF will crash without a doubt lol.

Uabit said:
It deserves, Sony is doing well while Microsoft sleeps. (they need to remove kinect from the pack and stop insisting with tvtvtv and fucking social apps or they are truly screwed). I want the Xbox brand from year 2008 back :( (gears of war 2 and slim model)

slim model was 2010 lol