By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Computer Entertainment Sells All its Square Enix Shares for 4.8 Billion Yen

It's a good move, they wouldn't be gettinf profit from it.

Around the Network
ToxicJosh said:
FFXV XBone exclusive; confirmed

Yup. Final Fantasy XV and its 1000 sequels will be exclusive to the X1........MS saved in Japan confirmed!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Nintendo buying PlayStation? Nah, they're also in the doom bandwagon.

starcraft said:
I remember when they bought the shares and everyone was talking about impending Sony SE exclusivity

And that's exactly why they're selling them.

Square Enix did nothing for them, quite the opposite infact.

Man, sony is selling everything this year aren't they? Least they are making money

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

Finally!!!!

So, Final Fantasy will come back to Nintendo consoles?

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

i had no idea Sony owned part of SE, SE acted like Sony didnt exist last gen....

Me gusta queso 

psn id: rychussnik

HintHRO said:
But Nintendo is still more doomed than Sony right? ...Guys? GUYS :(

Selling shares of a poorly performing publisher -> seller is doomed. ok

etking said:

Nintendo should buy these shares and as Sony nears bankruptcy, the Playstation division also. Sony is in big trouble as everything but the games division is in a financial desaster and near commercial failure.

Actually this is not true....seeing as if I am not mistaken they make more money off of insurance than anything else. Sony if going in the right direction so they will be fine. No big deal.....yet....VERY close to it....but not DOOM yet lol

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23