By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - "After the wheel, the PlayStation is the best invention of all time" - Andrea Pirlo

Cool story, Andrea. Everyone should know by now that Nintendo is the best invention after the wheel!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

Wise words.

...Let the Sony Domination continue with the PS4...
EB1994 said:

Hahah epic!

idno ive always thought irrigation, farming and fertilization are up there at the top by the wheel. not to mention anti-biotics..

actually, Pirlo's right.. that shit dont matter if you can have fun playing video games :D

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

_crazy_man_ said:
Er...

I don't think any form of entertainment should be compared to technological advances of mankind.

I love video games and all but....

Nah.

Are you saying that Playstation is not the biggest invention since the wheel? What is then? Cant think of anything bigger, maybe TV? Although you need a Playstation to truly enjoy it, for games, movies, netflix etc.

Around the Network

I thought he was going to be an employee of Sony. Not some random soccer player.

"On my business card I am a corporate president. In my mind I am a game developer. But in my heart I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

Um no.

Turkish said:
_crazy_man_ said:
Er...

I don't think any form of entertainment should be compared to technological advances of mankind.

Nah.

Are you saying that Playstation is not the biggest invention since the wheel? What is then? Cant think of anything bigger, maybe TV? Although you need a Playstation to truly enjoy it, for games, movies, netflix etc.

Ok now I know this thread is for sarcasm. :3

Anywho, Dogi you can disagree without getting mad!

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Lol at people actually getting upset over this. He's clearly joking.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

_crazy_man_ said:
Turkish said:
_crazy_man_ said:
Er...

Nah.

Ok now I know this thread is for sarcasm. :3

Anywho, Dogi you can disagree without getting mad!

Last thing I am in the world right now is mad. I don't get mad. Just blunt ;)

I have seen enough silly statements from fanboys to where some of them sere serious despite sounding so dumb.