By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NoA twitter did it! #NintendoFacts

Tagged games:

It's funny because the replacement is still sort of wrong. Warp Whistle was technically in The Legend of Zelda first with a different name. I guess it's correct to the point that it was in SMB3 with the name "Warp Whistle" for first time, but not really the first time it ever appeared.

Around the Network

Good work Nintendo. Though it does seem like an honest mistake; it's still a pretty funny one.

I await their next update with much enthusiasm now, though, so it seems like it did it's job.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

To be fair, there's so many Mario games it's hard to keep track of all of them. :P

Maybe I should send a #NintendoFacts tweet.

The Legend of Zelda first introduced the sword weapon in Ocarina of Time, the second 3D Zelda game after Majora's Mask.

I'm more of a fan of #majornelsonfunfacts

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

Funny because its still not right.

Ah well, guess PR dude is too young to really know these classic games.

Roar_Of_War said:

It's funny because the replacement is still sort of wrong. Warp Whistle was technically in The Legend of Zelda first with a different name. I guess it's correct to the point that it was in SMB3 with the name "Warp Whistle" for first time, but not really the first time it ever appeared.

Yep, and both whistle/recorders/flute even had the same tune, same design, same whirlwind, and similar warping feature.

It then of course returned to Zelda in later games... modified, but same.