By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So, really, Zelda HD could not be shown at this E3 2014

Zelda HD at E3

So, Hyrule Warriors will be the only Zelda 33 34.02%

So, no Zelda HD for Wii U 16 16.49%

So, TP HD remake for next year 11 11.34%

So, E3... 2015 35 36.08%

Total:95

Dude...................................there is just no fucking way that Zelda is NOT unveiled at E3. Nintendo already said openly LAST YEAR that they could have shown the game off, in some form, but chose not to. It's been in development for years, with a huge development team (being joined by the ALBW team also).

It might not COME OUT this year, though I still think there's a chance of that. BUT it will absolutely, 100% be shown off, at least a trailer video, at E3. There is literally no way it won't be. It's been in the cooker more than long enough, and Nintendo knows they need to get people excited about Wii U again, beyond the already existent hype for MK and SB. They need to give people reasons to be excited about the long-term future of the system, so showing off games like this, and perhaps whatever Monster Games, or Next Level, or Retro is working on, as well.

Around the Network

I've seen a "will Zelda be at E3" thread far too many times. All evidence points to yes...if you are still skeptical, then wait until E3...

I think they might start teasing it for a holiday 2015 release

Steam/Origin ID: salorider

Nintendo Network ID: salorider

PSN: salorider

3DS Friend Code: 4983-4984-4179

Dude, they will show the true Zelda U at E3, so relax already! xD

2013: They could have shown it.
2014: They could not show it.

Around the Network

I really hope we see Zelda, it's honestly my favorite franchise from Nintendo. I love the Wii U and to help it's vital signs; Nintendo needs to show up to E3 with a great trump card. Zelda HD is that secret formula Nintendo needs to revitalize the Wii U. Holding back now only puts this year at bigger risk for them.

I'm starting to hope mods can put a limit on how many ways one can create the same thread.

"Excuse me sir, I see you have a weapon. Why don't you put it down and let's settle this like gentlemen"  ~ max

Slarvax said:
They were going to show it last year at a Con, but didn't in the end because it would've overshadowed ALBW. If they don't announce it and show a trailer at E3, I will murder a cat.

Poor cat.....

A new console Zelda comes out every 5 years, last one was in 2011, so next will be in 2016. This year is too early to show it I think. If they show it this year, and it comes out holiday 2016, it will be at 3 E3s and old news by the time its E3 2016.

We'll see a 3D Zelda with a 2D top down perspective "A la Link between world". You read it first here!!