By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Indie Games are not important ot "Consoles Wars" any more??

bananaking21 said:
LOL so let me get this straight, you have made a thread specifically to complain and attack NeoGaf and their silly shenanigans when your thread is specifically made to mock NeoGaf and debate a console war that you look down at?

as to your topic, indie game are games, whether you like that or not. doesnt matter the marketing budget behind it or the number of developers creating it. No Man's Sky cought more attention at the VGX than every other game shown there and Quantum Break, Witcher, Dying Light were shown. with The Division showing off its engine and TitanFall showing off a new Titan. No Man's Sky is made by just 4 people, and Sony and Microsoft went bat shit crazy after trying to secure the game, and there is a reason for that.

Lol that's what people on that side do. irrationally attack a forum.

Around the Network

Anymore? I wasn't aware that indie games were EVER important to console wars! 0_0

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

It's cause we have no real games to play on PS4 so we're forced to delve into the mediocrity of budget indie titles. Don't pity us. Be thankful you have games.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

walsufnir said:

"I have something you don't have so it's the most important thing in the world"

Fans of whatever it is (consoles, cpus, cars, women...) always want that their "product" is the best because they own them. And to feel better they also try to put their beloved child in a better light than others so they take "advantages" to show that the others have a worse product.

This guy gets it.