By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Watch Dogs Wii U Version Release Windows Pushed to Fall 2014

Zero999 said:
Hedra42 said:
Zero999 said:

it doesn't make business sense. don't bother.

Explain why.

they aren't getting more money from the other versions but they are getting far less from the wii u version, wich was gonna sell very well. plus, it stains their name.

Can you support that with any facts and figures?

Around the Network
Hedra42 said:
Zero999 said:
Hedra42 said:

Explain why.

they aren't getting more money from the other versions but they are getting far less from the wii u version, wich was gonna sell very well. plus, it stains their name.

fact is it will sell much less on wii u than it would sell with a correct release.

Zero999 said:
Hedra42 said:
Zero999 said:

fact is it will sell much less on wii u than it would sell with a correct release.

Source?

Take me through how you arrived at that conclusion.

Hedra42 said:
Zero999 said:

Source?

common sense? logic?

Zero999 said:
Hedra42 said:
Zero999 said:

Source?

common sense? logic?

No, I'm sorry, I'm still not getting it. Please could you go back to my post, the one that contained facts and evidence supporting the argument that it was a good business decision, and walk me through each point and explain, with links to your own supporting evidence, why you think it was a bad business decision.

Around the Network
Zero999 said:

common sense? logic?

Since when does these words have any meaning to you?

Warned - Kantor

Watchdogs would not have sold well on WiiU, the userbase is not there and we have actual factual evidence to back that up looking at third party sales on the system.

Conina said:
Zero999 said:

common sense? logic?

Since when does these words have any meaning to you?

ever since I started to think conciously.

Seece said:

Watchdogs would not have sold well on WiiU, the userbase is not there and we have actual factual evidence to back that up looking at third party sales on the system.

third party sales on wii u range from really good to really bad, like in any other system. by pre orders alone, WD was already better than AC4 first week performance, and that's when it was still many months away from release. Watch dogs would have a good chance of selling well on wii u, it may still sell decently but nowhere near the numbers it would get if given a fair chance.

Seece said:

Ubi is leaning on Nintendo to increase the userbase for the Wii U version with MK8 and Bayo 2

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016